Chapter Thirty Four

Ava's POV:

"Hey, don't you know that it's always the same?

From Australia 'round to LA" Emilia starts singing.

"You can betcha', wherever the girls go, boys follow,

We be keeping them up on their toes" Phebs continues.

"They can laugh, but the don't get the jokes

Just you watch, they're so predictable" Emilia sings, jumping up on the bed, holding up a deodorant can up as a microphone.

"Some things don't change.." Phebs sings.

"The girls roll up, windows roll down." I sing, holding a hair brush near my mouth like a microphone. All three of us were in Emilia's old room holding items using them as microphones.

You see since he left, Phebs has been staying here. She said that it was better if she was here anyways and that Leon didn't mind. Emilia arrived three weeks after Phebs did. In which it's now been a whole month since he's been gone. As long as it's important to him, I wasn't going to stop him. He wouldn't stop me if an opportunity came up, so it's only fair.

The guys don't arrive until next week, all except Dylan who has already arrived and is currently living with Ash- Emilia's boyfriend with Emilia's brother, that's gotta be fun.

Anyways, the last couple of weeks I've been seeing a psychologist. Depressing I know, but she's given me some tips on how to deal with my issues, although I wasn't really comfortable telling her about what happened, I knew I had to so I could get help. I refuse to tell the girls about what happened that night though.

Marvin and Elliot told me I was an idiot, that I should have told him the truth- those two read way too much into the situation. And I wouldn't know why Marvin out of all people would be calling me an idiot, since he is practically a player and uses girls every chance he gets. Like for example, he hit on Phoebe and Emilia. Yeah, Leon wasn't too happy when he found out, so he left everything and came straight down here, but Phoebe convinced him to go back so he doesn't miss out on any of his college work. Phoebe obviously told him, they are very honest with each other and that is a good quality to have in a relationship.

But anyways, we were finally having our girls night. Classes for me finished yesterday so I have a two week break. Dylan was having a guys night with Ashton, Rhys, Elliot, Marvin, Logan and Patrick.

So yeah we were currently singing and dancing to Britney and Iggy's new song, Pretty Girls. It was good to have some fun in my life right now and it was good to have my girls back. I feel better knowing they're here.

"We're just so pretty!" Emilia and Phoebe finishes.

Emilia looks to me with worried concern.

"Avs, you're spacing out again." She points out and I shrug.

"I just have a lot on my mind. I'm alright, really." I tell her, giving her a hug, "Thanks Em."

"It's alright, as long you're okay." She tells me. Phoebe gives me a small smile and I smile back.

Phoebe looks to the both of us with a grin, "Who's ready to watch some smoking hot bods in a few movies."

"I Am Number Four? Alex Pettyfer is in it, and he's smoking." Emilia says, fanning her cheeks a little, as they did turn a little red.

A knock soon came on her door and Dylan pokes his head in. "Hmm talking about me again I see."

Emilia sends a small smirk at her boyfriend, "Who's to say I wasn't talking about my other boyfriend."