Chapter 1

Once upon a time, there were two best friends, going through the woods, very very dark.Once, the two best friends' names are Cathley and Kai, they were best friends after 2 years, kinda short time right?Through the woods, they saw a red glow shining at the hall in the middle of the woods.

"Uhhh..K..kai, what is that over there?"Cathley said "I don't know, but it seems dangerous.." Replied Kai, so they got scared and just went to the Halloween Parade.

The Halloween Parade is a fun place which are for kids, or even adults, so Cathley and Kai went there and they will have some fun!They both went to fun games,activities,play areas, and more!

They had so much fun in the parade, it was quite dark now, the sky was very,very dark.Everyone went home and fell asleep, but Cathley and Kai didn't go home, they stayed in the Halloween Parade for 10 hours!Kids are sleeping for 10 hours, but they are still up awake!

"Uhh...Kai?..Aren't we supposed to sleep now?..The kids already left and went home, we should sleep too." Said Cathley, "No, we should stay until we see something suspicious..cause I thought I saw something behind the toys earlier.." Replied Kai.

Cathley got a little scared because of what Kai said.

"Oh, maybe it was just your imagination, and you're pretty much tired, so am I, hehe." Said Cathley nervously, "No, and it wasn't just my imagination, I'm serious right now Cath, I am NOT going to sleep later or even now.I will stay up all night and find the suspicious clues or hints." Replied Kai seriously.

"I'm scared, can I go home?..It..its g..getting even darker and darker... what will happen Kai?" Said Cathley scaredly, "Cath.. I seriously have no time to waste." Said Kai.

Cathley and Kai were in the Halloween Parade for about 14 hours.It was almost 3:00am and the time has now almost come..Kai was prepared and Cathley was very very scared, because she knows that the 3am is a scary time.

When Kai said that there was something suspicious behind the toys, so Cathley wanted to check it out, and she found... A Jack o' Lantern!

"Oh!That tasted like something bitter!" Said the Jack o' Lantern, "AHHHHHH!!!" Said Cathley screaming, "Oh pumpkin eater!Sorry for scaring you, name's Jack o' Lantern, you can call me Jack for short." Replied Jack, "Oh, I'm sorry too, my name is Cathley, you can also call me Cath for short!So how did you get here?" Asked Cathley, "Well.. I sorted of heard something so I had to go and check it out, I did but then I saw a poor little boy on the floor begging for money, I wanted to give him my candy but I couldn't.. my weakness is that, I will be seen.." Said Jack sadly, "Oh.. that's sad.. but I just wanted to ask, why is that your weakness, Jack?" Asked Cathley curiously, "Uhm.. its a very long story." Said Jack.

So they both got close and Kai noticed and spotted Cathley talking to Jack.

"Hey, Cath, who are you talking to?" Asked Kai, "Uh hi Kai!I found Jack!You told me there was something suspicious behind the toys, so I wanted to check it out, so here, I found him!His name is Jack o' Lantern, but Jack for short." Replied Cathley.

They now all became friends with each other.. but the time is.. 3:00am..

What will happen next?...