Chapter 3

Like this it was become their daily routine

Ohm write song and arranged every concert for (nanon)him with the help of his best friend Chimon.

And Nanon sing that song in his every consert .

And he became one of the famous Singer now .

He buy a car and house for his self and now his only wish to know his secret admirer .

Nanon's pov:

Today Mr.Khomsiri  Call me .i am going to meet him and asked him about my secret admirer.no matter how much he will deny.

Nanon:Good after Mr.Khomsiri

Mr.Khomsiri :Good afternoon young boy ,you are doing great in every concerts your followers and fans are increasing day by day dear.

Nanon:Thank you sir .but i will be really grateful for you. if you told me about the person who send me that song .

Please sir i want to know about who they are please told me atleast their name .

Mr.Khomsiri :Oh...yes i can tell you his name .

His name is Pat .

And here he send  one letter for you.

Nanon: Really,he send letter for me .(with excitement)

Thank you so much sir .

Mr.Khomsiri : Don't thank me dear .thank Mr.pat

Nanon:yes sir. (with smile)

Yes finally atleast i know his name .

I am so much happy today finally i know his name after a long time .

                      In nanon's house :

While reading letter.

Dear Non,

Hello My name is Pat . I hear you want to know atleast my name so here .i am sending you one letter with my name .

Congratulations Mr. Nanon Khorapat.for receiving best Singer from Thailand.

I am so happy for you.and good luck for your future projects.

              Thank you

                                           Your Well-wisher
                                            & Secret admirer
                                                        Pat ☺️

While writing letter back to pat.

Dear Pat,

Hello sir as you already know my name .I am so much grateful for you for Everything sir .

For you support and Everything.that you did for me .

It was not only my success.It was our success sir we did it together.it was all your songs.all thanks to you.

                        Thank you

                                                       Your Fan
                                                           NNN☺️