3

A/N: Eto na yung update na hiningi niyo. Hahaha. You can request imagines on my twitter @kariijauregui13

---

"Come on Jade, please come with me? Going to the club wouldn't hurt. We're just going to have fun, that's all," her brother said.

"Paul stop. I'm not going."
"I promise I would do anything you want, please please please," the long haired girl knows her brother won't stop bugging her until she say yes.

"Okay fine, I'm coming with you. But I'm not drinking because I'm going to drive."

Jade's POV

We drove to the club he was talking about and as soon as we got there Paul said a bunch of "thank you"s before we got out of the car.

"I'm just going to get some drinks for us, I'll be back quick," and before I could say something he was already talking and obviously, flirting with the bartender.

As I walked towards a table this girl caught my eye. Short hair, tan skinned and her eyes...they're caramel brown but mysterious. As soon as she caught me staring I looked down hiding the embarrassment my cheeks are showing. My heart started to beat out of my chest when I saw her walking towards me.

"Hello there beautiful, I saw you staring at me."
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"
"It's okay, I get that a lot. My name's Althea. What's yours?"
U-umm, Jade."
"Hey, relax. I'm not going to eat you or anything, well..if you want to," she said smirking.
I can't stop but giggle in response.
"Soo...can you dance with me?," she held out her hand to me. I hesitated at first but she was already pulling me in the dance floor.
"Althea..the thing is..I can't dance."
"You'll do well. Just follow me, okay?," she said putting her hands on my waist.
I nervously put my hands on her shoulder as she started to dance.

I just stood there watching her as she turned around shaking her ass against me. Involuntarily I put my hands on her waist pulling her closer to me making me feel the throbbing sensation inside.

"Come with me," she whispered on my ear. Confused, I held her hand then we walked out of the club.
"Where's your car?," she asked.
"There," I pointed my white Celerio then immediately we walked towards my car.

"What are you--" she interrupted me by smashing her lips on me and I just kissed her back, even I was a little bit surprised.

I pulled away to unlock the door then we went inside, the short haired girl sitting on my lap. She put her phone on my dock then suddenly "Body Party" by Ciara started playing through my speakers. She attacked my neck with kisses, biting and sucking, leaving marks, my moans started to mix in with the music.

She was starting to unbutton my flannel shirt when we heard someone knocking on my door. She quickly jumped off me then got off.
"Thanks Paul, way to ruin the moment," I sarcastically said.
"Well if it wasn't with me you're not going to get laid."
"Oh shut up."
"Well I guess I have to go," Althea said.
"Hey, you haven't given me your number yet."
After exchanging our numbers I said, "There. So maybe I could take you out on a proper date."
"So I guess I'll see you around?"
"Mhmm," I said smiling widely.