1

Hi
Fanfic number... 4??
Yh anyway this is a bunch of opinions so yh
ENJOY
*************************************
Kauro's PoV:

After checking the notice board in the Ouran courtyard I slowly pushed Hikaru and Haruhi in the direction of the Host Club. They were both walking ahead whilst talking and laughing about the test of courage and their date. It was a test. A test to see what it would be like when Hikaru got himself a girlfriend. Would he remember me? Or would he be wrapped up in all these new experiences?

I'm happy for him, no doubt about that. The other night he told me all about his huge crush on Haruhi and how perfect she was. I also had a crush on Haruhi but I let it go so Hikaru could be happy. Haruhi's good for him but I'm scared. Scared he'll hurt her or she'll hurt him. She might not return his feelings leaving Hikaru broken.

We're not used to letting people into our world. All this time it's just been Hikaru and I messing around and having the time of our lives. Since the Host Club started up we've opened up a bit but it was Haruhi who really brought us out of our shell. Hikaru especially. There's a part of me only Hikaru will ever be able to understand and I would like it to stay that way.
But if it does, what will I do when Hikaru leaves me?