Shinhwa

♧【SILENCE】♧

1st person pov

' Today is the day. Meeting the Shinhwa leader and asking a permission to stay at their territory, as an awakened one. Looks like I had to use my voice today. But I still hope they can read sign language. ' I thought to myself. Yes, I still need to speak to people with higher rank than me. Except my dad and uncle Kartein of course.

I walk inside the huge building, heart thumping fast and loudly because I was nervous. ' I hope the leader are someone that is nice. '

I checked my phone for any notification and saw one message from uncle Kartein. Before I could read the content of the message, someone called my name, resulting for me to put my phone into my pocket and adjusting my mask. Yes, I wear mask to hide the mark.

" Mr. L/N? Am I right? " A man that look like he was on his twenties walk over to me. 

" Ah, yes. That was me." I answer him. He smiled before offer his hand for a handshake. I accept the handshake while he spoke. " I'm Inhyuk Goo. The secretary of Shinhwa's leader. You're here for the appointment right?" He let go of my hand and make a gesture for me to follow him.

" Yes, I am." The walk to the leader office was short and filled with comfortable silence. When we arrive, Mr. Goo knock the door to the office and we heard a ' come in. ' from the other side.

" Chairwoman, he's here." Mr. Goo open the door, showing me the view of a lady that also look around her twenties. ' I wonder if the chairwoman and Mr. Goo are the same age? But the chairwoman look more younger.' I thought while walking inside and stood infront of the chairwoman.

The chairwoman put down the file that she was reading before and look at me with a serious gaze. Totally not making me nervous. She open her mouth to speak but I quickly cut her off.

" Chairwoman, I'm sorry for interrupting, but is it fine if I use sign language? " She raise an eyebrow at me before speaking.

" And why is that?"

" It's got something to do with my power."

" Your power?"

" Yes. My power had something to do with speaking, so I'm afraid that accidentally use my power on you." This time, both of them raise an eyebrow at me. " I'm not saying that my power are better than you! It's just, if I'm not watching over what I was saying, my power would just, active by itself."

The chairwoman give me a nodded. " Go ahead then. So, the appointment said that you want a permission, to stay in Shinhwa's territory, with the reason for a vacation, as an awakened one."

"Yes" I signed.

" But why, do you need a permission, if you're gonna stay here for a vacation?" She ask me.

" Well, it's because if someday I accidentally encounter an another awakened one and need to use my power, I don't want Shinhwa to think I'm trespassing their territory."

" Very well then, you have my permission. But, may I know which group are you belong to?"

" I'm not belong in any group. I'm an unaffiliated awakener."

♧【SILENCE】♧

The appointment went well. I manage to keep myself calm and not stuttering. So I treat myself an ice cream. I then remember the text uncle Kartein send me and decided to check it out.

Fav uncle :>
Y/n I already think about it

And I approve it if you still want to go to school

I already add some money to your bank account for you to buy school supplies

Is it fine if I choose the school for you?

I smiled and reply.

Gay ;)
It's fine uncle Kartein

You can choose it

Sorry that I replied late

I just finish my appointment with Shinhwa chairwoman

I close my phone and continue eating the ice cream. Few minutes later, I feel my phone vibrate and check them. More messages come from uncle Kartein.

Fav uncle :>
How did it go?

Also, the school called Hae Dam private school

And you will start tomorrow

I already told them to send the school uniform to your house

Gay ;)
It went well

The chairwoman gave me her permission

So now I'm treating myself an ice cream

Thank uncle Kartein for allowing me to go to school

Fav uncle :>
It's the least I could do

Don't forget to practice the force control I teach you

Gay ;)
Alright

I won't forget

Fav uncle :>
Did Kayden message you yet

I stare at his message. Now that remember, dad hasn't messaged me yet after I send a message that I already arrive here.

Gay ;)
No

He didn't

But it's fine. He maybe tired after fighting those awakened one.

Fav Uncle :>
Alright

Take care of yourself at there

Gay ;)

I will

Thank you uncle  (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

I exit from the chat with uncle Kartein and check the one from dad. ' he...still didn't read it? That's weird.' I thought. Dad usually would bombarded me with questions like " are you doing fine there?!" Or " Tell me if there's an awakened one try to pick a fight with you. I'll beat their ass." Something like that.

Oh well. Time for shopping!