ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey lovelies !!! Im back with another fanfiction. Take this as an early christmas gift ^^

Actually, as I told y'all I was working on an original of mine which I was about to upload until New year's Eve. But looks like we gotta wait a bit more for that. I just want the story to be perfect so that the readers can experience the best. So since it was taking time, I thought i'd write a fanfiction in that time.

This fanfiction is on the character Kang hae jin of the drama Love in contract.

I recently finished watching that kdrama and it was honestly one of the best 'Contract marriage' plot dramas out there. It had something unique to it, the story line it is. So an itsy bitsy recommendation if you haven't watched that drama yet go and watch it. It's a pretty good one, I assure.

The leads chemistry in the drama was really good but as usual, my broken heart got attracted to the second lead. And like the rotten rule goes, second leads get nothing in return for everything that they do. But worry not, cause that's exactly what im here for, to make the wrong right. To give a chance to the most deserving character to finally have their own Happily Ever After.

This is exactly what this fanfiction is going to be about. Also, I gave the fmc a name 'Bin na'. But you can also take it as Y/n. Choice is yours people.

To the people who've read the previous fanfiction of Lee rang, welcome back ! And those who haven't, no worries, you can always go and check it out.
I hope that this one will be as fun as the one before (I'll try my best !). Hope you stay until the end !

Thank you for choosing this story ! Stay happy and healthy !