Part 28: Argument (Part 1)

You managed somehow to fix your grades. But it was not that fantastic. You raised F to E and another F to D. You tried really hard to fix your grades but it was really hard. You needed help. You were thinking about what your boyfriend said yesterday. You really need to tell him about your past. He will help you, right?

''Good progress y/n,'' teacher said and smiled.

You smiled and looked at your exam. You got an B! It was miracle! And now you just have to...keep going, right. Unlike other subjects you had all A's in biology since you loved that subject.

- Time Skip -

You were at training along with your boyfriend. This time you were better at fighting. But when you had to fight Cheng, you always lost. It was funny tho, he was the strongest among all of you. 

''Y/n, Wu Ping,'' Master Li said as you glared at him.

You both stood up and got in position. You started attacking first showing all your anger. You kicked him in the stomach causing him to fall on the ground. First and good point. Wu Ping smirked and stood up.

You started attacking again making Wu Ping shocked. He didn't know that you were this badass. He ducked under your hand that was about to hit him. He held your arm and placed it on your back. You kicked him with your other elbow causing him to fall on the ground. Two points, huh?

He got serious and made firm position. In the end, it was 3:1 for you. You were doing much better. After few hours of training you started packing for home.

''That was awesome baby,'' Cheng said and smiled.

''Thank you, you were awesome too,'' you said and blushed.

Harry showed up making you annoyed again.

''Hey y/n,'' he said with sad voice.

''I wanted to apologize for yesterday,'' he said as you sighed.

''Apology accepted,'' you said as he smiled.

''Thank you. Can I ask....do you need help with two previous F's?'' He asked as you rolled your eyes.

''No but thank you--''

''Wait, you said that you will correct it,'' Cheng said confused.

''I wanted but I can't right now,'' you said.

''Y/n, it's been a month from your previous F's,'' Cheng said.

''I know but I will correct it,'' you said annoyed.

''When??'' He asked in a slightly elevated voice.

''Uhh I don't know yet,'' you said and laughed nervously.

''Y/n this is serious,'' he said with serious face.