ONE SHOT BEGINS!!!!

Yuan's POV

You have to do it Yuan... You have to invite her to watch Iron Maiden... Remember you have 2 tickets..

You do know that she does not give a damn.. She does not know you at all...

Okay... this is what you are going to tell her... okay.. chill out Yuan.. okay..

hey Noelle.. I have two tickets to Iron Maiden.. Wanna go? Its alright if you say maybe...

Arggghhh.. no.. you can not do it.. you can't...

I better prepare for prom night to get it off my mind... yup.. prepare..

*2 hours later

Okay...

Pheww...

Hair and suit check before going to prom...

Fringe. check.

Suit. check.

Tickets in pocket. check.

This is your chance Yuan... You can do it.. "Honey, Yuan." mom called me

My mom smiled at me.. I hugged her ... "Bye mom, I love you"

I rode my car to school. I went to our gym. I looked for Noelle. Nowhere to be found. :'( *sighs*

I guess I can not invite her to Iron Maiden...

Then suddenly...

I saw her.

Gosh, she is beautiful...

Wait.

Is she really looking at me?!?

I looked around and I did not see anyone near the buffet...

"Hey Yuan" noelle

"H-hey" me

"I have been wanting to ask this to you..." Noelle

"W-what i-is i-it?" me

"Okay..You see.. I have 2 tickets to Iron Maiden.. and I thought I'd bring you.. I will not take a no or maybe as an answer.. I am just a teenage dirt bag... l-like you"

She smiled... The sweetest smile ever...

"YES!!! I mean... yeah...sure why not..."

Then she hugged me.. I know it sounds stupid but I think I felt my cheeks burning... I was not expecting that one... and then she kissed me...

0_0

SHE KISSED ME!!!