!!NOT AN OFFICIAL CHAPTER!!- A little Extra

While deciding on whether or not I should write chapter 5, I forced my boyfriend to write an essay on Phanton Pirouette.
I love you Eli-

Two reasons why I like reading Phantom Pirouette. Phantom Pirouette was written by my lover. I like reading anything my lover writes, he has talent, in poetry and character development. The second reason is the twist keep everything interesting. For example "in his arms was Dimitry's body." (Chapter 4, part 2). This was after Death told him about an infection in Dimitry's body, this also implies that he is dead and R slept with his ghost. In conclusion, I like reading this on repeat because my lover wrote it and it has plot twists. Here is my third reason because my lover is mean and he is making me rewrite a reason. So my third reason is the characters interactions. One of my favorites is when R's 300 year old toddlers where playing cards. I liked this because it showed how they interacted like actual children interact with their siblings. I'm not ready writing the conclusion. My fourth reason is how detailed the story is. Some examples of detail is when Dimitry is describing his outfit "the suit Jacket was black and pin-striped, white and grey with a long tail on the coat that seemed to swim around in the air when I moved" (Chapter 1). As you can tell, Demitry is extremely gay. Once again I'm not re writing the conclusion <3.My fith reason is R is funny. R, is indeed a psychopath that killed an entire room of people and poisoned the man he likes on a counter, but, he still has humor so he is very loved. He takes care of at least nine children and he is sweet to Dimitry. One of my favorite moments of R is his gay panic in chapter 4 part two, this is one of my favorites because it is relatable. I am not writing a conclusion, if I have to write another reason I'm going to cry, your writing is worth reading<3.