[00] PROLOGUE

‧₊𓍼ᰔᩚ𓍯‧₊

‧₊𓍼𓍯‧₊

"Niragi, you really need to cut this shit out" hikari said to her twin brother, hand on her hip giving him a judgmental glare.

niragi, who just got done taunting and beating the shit out of some man, stood up and turned to face his sister.

"cmon hikari, have some fun" he grins

"beating up innocent people isn't what i call fun" she continues to glare. "and we're supposed to be asking him where everyone in the damn city went"

2 HOURS EARLIER:

Hikari stood outside of Niragi's job, waiting for him to finish up his work. With a frustrated sigh and a few curses under her breath, she pulls out her phone and text's him.

"it's about time" she mutters, rolling her eyes right when her brother comes out of the office doors

"if you keep rolling your eyes, they'll get stuck like that" Niragi flicks her forehead. "cmon, i have a tattoo appointment"

He begins walking off, leaving Hikari to catch up to him. Walking alongside the sidewalk in comfortable silence, they look up to notice fireworks light up the sky.

"eh? what kind of moron lights fireworks when it's still daylight?" Niragi stops and quirks a pierced eyebrow.

Looking around, Hikari notices that nobody else seems to notice the fireworks. "and why does nobody else seem to see them?" she mutters to him.

Niragi looks around and see's exactly what she said. Nobody seemed to notice it except for the siblings. "we've probably started going crazy. yknow how twins think alike?" he grins, bending down to show her his mad grin.

Hikari rolls her eyes and pushes him away, so they can continue to the tattoo shop. "you're an idiot"

Once they reach the shop, Niragi pulls the door open and they both step inside. But once they cross the threshold of the store, it feels as if the air got stiffer and quieter compared to the noisy, busy streets of Tokyo.