- 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘤𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 .-

It's been a pretty normal day so far. You had a quiz in the morning which stressed you out a bit but after taking it you felt more confident.

A couple periods into the school day, it's now time for combat training with class 1A. Everyone separates into their own groups to train. Today you guys are working on creating special moves. You're working together with Sero and Mina testing out your moves, when all of a sudden you heard a loud crash and then Bakugou and Kirishima giggling. You look over to see what's wrong and see Mr. Aizawa escorting Kaminari out to let him rest after he let himself short circuit again.

You wait for Aizawa to walk back in to then ask to use the restroom. You walk out of the training arena to see Denki sitting on a bench outside, both thumbs up, looking absolutely clueless.

You start to remember a conversation you had with him about 3 weeks ago about how painful short circuiting is. You also remember how much it hurts his feeling whenever people start laughing at him when it happens, he said it was embarrassing but he can't figure out how to control it and can't stand up to his friends.

You walk over to the bench and sit next to him. He looks at you but still can't function enough to show any emotion with it. You tell him that it's ok and that you would never laugh at him for this type of thing. You can feel that he is smiling on the inside, yet he still can't physically show it. You put your arm around his shoulder gently and let him lay his head on yours. You wait there for about 5 minutes until the short-circuit finally wears off. You feel him start to sit up and you look at eachother, then Denki leans in and reaches for a hug, and says "Thank you so much for not laughing." Big "Thank you's" aren't really his thing, but he wants to make the effort to show you that he really appreciates you and how you treat him.