INTRODUCTION!

BERK IS a small oval sized island that's somewhere between twelve days north of hopeless, and a few degrees south of freezing to death

BERK IS a small oval sized island that's somewhere between twelve days north of hopeless, and a few degrees south of freezing to death. And plus it's located solidly on the Meridian of Misery. It snows nine months of the year while hailing the other three. Berk usually has extremely cold, long winters, and short summers which sucks. But on the plus side, Berk has fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunset. One of the cons of living in Berk are the dragon raids and how frequent they can be. All kinds of dragons fly around Berk, destroying everything and stealing food. Berk may seem like it's not the best place to live, but it was home to Raelynn Sigmond and she wouldn't have it any other way.

Although dragons scared her, they also intrigued her. They were beautiful and magnificent creatures. At the beginning, no one knew Raelynn's views about dragons, not even her family, but eventually they found out when she and Hiccup caught a night fury and set it free. Raelynn and Hiccup have been best friends ever since they can remember. They knew each other better than they knew themselves and always had each others backs. They told each other everything, well, actually...Not everything. 

Raelynn Sigmond loves Hiccup Haddock and Hiccup Haddock loves Raelynn Sigmond. The problem? Both teens are too scared to tell each other how they truly feel about each other. But what if while Raelynn and Hiccup go on some misadventures with their friends, they both get the courage to confess they love each other?