Log-010

It was a mess.

Yeah basically, but they were able to 'calm him down' while Y/n was promptly backing the fuck out and rethinking her life decisions along with her second consciousness.

And realizing that scp-049 was really intense for the pestilence, and after some brief info from Cain, not much is really known about the pestilence but there were theories involving sin or even emotions. So that what he meant, y/n screwed, she's pretty sure killing people was a sin.

"Oh don't worry dear, you aren't by all means fully infected, it's just really small, but really I must take care of it." Said The plague doctor as Y/n had a blank expression, she nodded along with a hum, before leaving.

Walking down the hall, unsupervised, with the dang collar back on, Y/n's day was going on great, and feeling a presence walking towards her...

An aggressive one.....

Y/n turned back before dodging a a giant black sword, Able somehow escaped containment?! Obviously he had a crazed prideful smirk against Y/n's surprised face.

Y/n quickly realized that Able would kill anyone else if she tried to escape, so Y/n quickly jumped high and gave him a strong high jump kick.

She quickly went by him to alert the guards before she was quickly held by the bloodthirsty butcher, she didn't want to turn back and tried to squirm out of his deadly squeeze.

"Now we can have the rematch to see who's stronger." Said Able before Y/n felt his grip quickly softened, letting her gasp for air, her collar slipping away in broken pieces.

Y/n quickly regained herself and backed away, readily awaiting for Able to make his move, he put away his weapons, seeing them useless in hand to hand combat.

Y/n glanced back to see the windows of the contained scps, some appeared to watching, others uninterested, while few were seemingly hoping for the battle to be messy so they could escape.

The two circled each other, waiting for the other to make their first move, Y/n knew that Able would make the first move.

From what she learned from past experience, he was too impatient always eager for more fighting and carnage.

But surprisingly he was patient, his eyes focused for any sign for her first move, which made Y/n a little nervous about when the guards will finally notice able had escaped.

Y/n heard something, walking and talking, she gasped, realizing that Able would kill them if they dare to intervene their fight.

She quickly ran towards Able and before he could block her attack she instead avoided him and turned left and down the hallway, Able huffed before doing the same.

As she ran down the halls she heard the sounds of numerous Scps being alerted and peeking out to see what was going on.

Y/n remembered about her camouflage, she quickly turned a right and stood up against the wall and closing her eyes, she felt a small breeze before hesitating to open her eyes.

She opened one eye to see just in time Able turning a left.

Y/n sighed in relief, before seeing able coming back she looked in amazement and shock before the whole chase started again.

Luckily she found the mess hall but then she dodged a dagger before opening the mess hall and grabbing a chair and threw it at Able.

The researchers now knowing that Able escaped containment quickly retreated into the other side and the doors.

Able held the leg of the chair, he seemed to be disinterested in it before smashing it to pieces in on swing.

The red lights gone out and Y/n noticed the cameras were all on them.

She saw Able running towards her, pushing the tables away from himself, food left behind flew and stained the floors and walls, Y/n tackled him.

She quickly used one of her legs to wrap around his neck before she bashed her head against his and another kick to the face.

She then grabbed his arms tightly before using his chest to push herself away from Able, she was in the air for a few seconds, her eyes in all directions like she was in a crazed party with the red lights flashing in her eyes before she landed on her two feet.

Able seemed to be disoriented for only a bit before standing back up and running again at Y/n, she quickly found herself grabbed by the leg and thrown up in the air.

Y/n quickly turned into the indoraptor and clawed at Able's chest but only a deep cut before Able grabbed her again and throw her against the wall where the coffee machine was, she turned back clutching her stomach from the impact as the coffee machine was loading something before a small cup of seemingly harmless water came out, y/n looked to see that it was actually poison.

Y/n now knowing what to do, she grabbed Able and pulled him closer to the coffee machine, he only grabbed her and pushed up against the wall, he began to laugh.

"This rematch was better, but to bad that I have to let you die a warrior's death." Said Able as y/n looked at him in almost a pleading and horrified look as her hand slowly grabbed the cup before she shoved it in his face while her other hand opened his hand.

Y/n shivered when she felt Able's tongue on her fingertips she again shoved the liquid down Able's throat before grabbing Able's upper face while her other hand quickly grabbed his lower jaw before shutting it as hard as she could.

The poison seemed to be quickly work as Able began to paralyze his entire being, before he gone dead and disintegrating.

Just in time, mobile task forces moved in to see Y/n all bloody as Able disintegrating into nothing.

————————————

"Box jellyfish venom?" Said Y/n as she was forced to intake a red pill from Scp-500.

"That's what the results said from testing it, the coffee machine is known to make liquids in order to protect its being from destruction." Said Dr. Gears.

"Anyways you did good on not getting your ass dead from Scp-076-2, I say a job needs to go a little more better." Said Dr. Clef.

"Dr. Alto Clef, may I remind you Scp-076-2 is very hostile and if Scp-# had try and alert the guards or leave it alone it would hypothetically cause more damage." Said Dr. Gears as Y/n was hugged by Dr. Bright before Dr. Clef glared at Bright.

Y/n sighed as she bumped her head into the wall lightly again and again, waiting for the day to be over.

Y/n looked up when she heard footsteps and the door opening to see two new faces, one a man with blue hair and glasses, and another with blue eyes and blonde.

"Can I visit my asshole of a dad right now?