Book Covers

Welcome to my book cover shop. This is for anyone aspiring to write a book or anyone in the process of writing one. I love to edit and if you count it as a hobby, then count it as mine. I will include some rules down below so please look at them and see how to make a request. 

Rules: 

1. Must fill out the form completely and in detail. I can't work with you to make a book cover if it does not have all the important details.

2. Please be polite when requesting. I'm taking time out of my day to make you a cover, so it would be impolite to be inconsiderate to me. 

3. You have to use the book cover I made for you. I won't be spending time on it for you to not use it. If you are still deciding if you want to use it or not, tell me when filling out the form so that I can prioritize who's actually using it.

4. If you don't like the book cover that was made for you, you can request changes. Don't tell me last minute if you want a change. 

5. Give Credits

Form: (Can dm me details or leave them on this page.)

1. Name of Book

2. Your username/ preferred name (only if you want it displayed on the book).

3. A short description of the book

4. What you would like to see on the cover of the book?

*When filling out number 4, add as much detail as possible.

*When requesting you will either get replied with "request accepted" or "request denied".

Request Accepted:

If it is accepted it will take me a few hours to days to complete. Also please be available to ask any follow-up questions from me. If you take longer to reply the cover will be delayed or I will not do it anymore. If it is taking me longer than a few days, I will message you as to why and give an update as to when it will be finished. 

Request Denied: 

It is rare, but if it has been denied there is a reason. It is probably because you have not filled out the form or because I am not capable of fulfilling it. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this request. Have a good day <3