Prince Charming

i'm so sorry guys i haven't been updating cause for the past month of january i've been going in the zone of my school work and recently just finished examinations so huhu pls let me graduate 🥲 anyways heres an apology chapter for you guys

The prince, Choi Yeonjun, was sitting on his throne next to his parents this was the day his parents were looking for his soon-to-be newly wedded wife. Princesses from different kingdoms were coming and were bringing their families with them, they all seemed so excited and ready for this day to come, Yeonjun swore he can hear girls squealing and shouting out of excitement from the other side of the kingdom.

this has been planned by his parents for months and they asked for yeonjuns approvement of the planned marriage and yeonjun said yes but they made it very clear from the start that yeonjun had no choice but to marry a beautiful princess that fitted the desired looks for the kingdom but yeonjun hated the idea, he never wanted to get married to anyone or well he never wanted to get married to a princess.

He sat down on his throne eager to leave this place and his identity as prince and all his responsibilities but he knows he can't so he looked and greeted and smiled at every princes that walked in his soon to be kingdom and all of them seemed excited and interested to get to the throne and he was sure that the last one was not only ready to get in the throne but to get into his pants too, yeah something that yeonjun will never agree to

The party was going--well...boring. he hated the theme, he hated the colors, he hated the people, he hated his outfit, he hated how his future was gonna be he just hated it all. yeonjun stood in the corner dozing off the conversation he was having with this one princess he never met before and completely forgot the name of it was Kim Su..something, he didn't really pay any attention to her she did most of the talking anyways "So, i have this beautiful garden behind our castle where i can do practically anything! i always-" "Hey, moms calling you."

The princess was disturbed in the middle of her sentence by a tall man that caught yeonjuns full attention "but-but i'm talking to the prince." the princess whined "no! it's fine, you can go it's probably something important." the man realized who he was in front of and out of panic his eyes widened and bowed to yeonjun who smiled and immediately forced him to stand straight "no, no! it's fine you don't have to do that and you can just call me yeonjun, i hate being called 'your highness' anyways." yeonjun giggled which made the tall boy smile at him back

The princess left saying her sorries in the process leaving both him and the tall man alone "how can you handle any of this?" The man asked cutting the silence "huh?" was all yeonjun could buffer out "I meant the people, the force, the nagging, the music, the random people you don't know and don't get me started on that outfit!" soobin chuckled as he sipped more of his wine "uhm actually..." "oh my god, did you chose that? i am so sorry, your highness!"

the man started apologizing over and over again as he bowed and bowed worried that he had made a complete fool out of himself or he would get in to trouble with the Choi family, but yeonjun was no ordinary prince "no, no i meant was this was actually picked by my mother but trust me she has horrible taste and i hate it too, and before you start to think i'm gonna rat you out to my mother i won't i think it's actually really funny cause its wicked true."

"and to answer your question is, I don't know...to be honest i really don't know. I just start to think that this is for the sake of my kingdom and everything, you know?" Yeonjun explained and the man just hummed in response "Wait-who are you anyways? which kingdom are you from?" "Kim. I'm the brother of the princess you were talking to." Oh, shit "oh right. Princess...uh..."

The man chuckled at yeonjun and sucked his teeth "Her names Kim Su-ho-" huh, pretty close "-I'm her brother, Soobin, Kim Soobin." pSoobin smiled and shook yeonjuns hand "Well then, Nice to meet you, Mr. Kim." soobin laughed "ew, not the Mr. Kim, don't ever call me that again." yeonjun laughed and chatted with as they drank together