SCENARIOS꧁꧂NIRAMI

꧁꧂For Trainers꧁꧂
1. Originally, you had come to town to stock up on items for your Pokémon, but a crowd of people ended up distracting you and you made your way through to see what the commotion was about. A pink-haired boy sat on some concrete steps, singing and playing the guitar, while his Metang held a small jar up that held a bit of Poki in it. ...

2. You just got out of travelling through the forest and came across a flat, grassy clearing. Not too far off, you see a boy with pink hair guiding a dancing Aromatisse as his phone played a distinct tune as it lay on the grass. ...

3. Make up something.

꧁꧂For Pokemon꧁꧂
1. It was almost unbearably cold, the rain outside turned from rain to snow to full-on hail over the course of a few hours, so you fled into a cave. Just a short while later, a boy, soaked from the rain previously, runs into the cave, holding an Aromatisse protectively and followed by a Scizor and a Metang. ...

2. The sun set hours ago, but you still wandered around the forest until the sound of a fire crackling caught your attention. Upon further investigation, a small campfire had been made by a pink-haired boy, who was curled up with his knees to his chin beside the fire. ...

3. Make something up.