Chapter 3: Hard to read

Sana and Mina have been taking care and comforting Nayeon ever since their princess decided to be her sadistic self and break her nose.

She keeps on whining and wincing in pain as they tried stopping the bleeding of her nose while their other friend were pestering and scolding Jennie about her action.

"I said I'm sorry, okay? Can y'all get away from me? My fist moved by itself, must be a magic from... I don't know, Rosie's telekinetic power?" Jennie tried to reason out.

"First of all, I don't have a power like that, second, we're all magicless. Now tell us the real reason why you punched your friend, Jennie." Rosie said as she cross her arms against her chest.

They know that Jennie's a bitch and is a real sadist, but one thing that they also know about her is that she loves her friends. Especially Rosé even if the tall blonde is always scolding and roasting her, she still loves her.

Jennie rolled her eyes, getting annoyed by her friends' constant questions.

"Could it be..." Dahyun gasped.

"What?" They asked her.

"You're annoyed because she looks at the magic canceller's naked body?!"

"Of course not!" Jennie immediately denied it, making her more suspicious as they all turned their heads at her. "I... I mean..."

"Oh-ho-ho," Jeongyeon gave a teasing look as she nods her head. "I get it."

"What is it?!" Jennie asked irritatedly.

Her friends soon caught up as they nod their heads and gave Jennie a teasing smile.

"I see..."

"Stop it! I'm not... It's... It's not the reason!"

"Of course, your highness, of course." Tzuyu said and whistled innocently.

"Stop it guys, I won't... I mean, I can't be... That can't be the reason!"

Rosé squinted her eyes at her friend who seems to be struggling about giving out a reason as to why she suddenly punched her friend.

"Everybody's ready, let's get going, Jennie." Kai suddenly appeared, letting them know that they should start walking now.

Jennie immediately made her way to Kai to avoid getting interrogated again while Rosé followed her using her suspicious eyes.

"I'll get Lilisa, should I put a leash on her?" Tzuyu asked causing them to glare at her.

"What is she? A dog? She's our savior, Tzuyu." Nayeon said as she approached them.

"Oh, but that's what Jennie said so she can't run away." Tzuyu said while scratching her nape.

"Don't bother, I'll tend to her." Rosé said then told them to follow the others while she's getting Lisa.

As she made her way towards the magic canceller, she made sure not to do anything that might scare the girl away.

"Hey, let's get going?" She said softly.

Lisa stood up and Rosé grimaced at her clothes.

"Wait, I'll lend you something to wear, you should throw that... That piece of fabric." She said and went to find something for the magic canceller. "Here, go change there, I'll wait for you."

"Thank you." Lisa grabbed the clothes then went behind the tree.

While Rosé's waiting, Jennie appeared looking for her.

"What's taking you so long? Everyone's ready to leave." Jennie asked.

"I'm waiting for Lilisa, I told her to change her clothes."