Nate

(This is what am wearing on the first day of school) Just pulled up to school and all eyes were on me as soon as I entered the building including maddy Perez's when I glanced at her I could see the hurt look in her eyes as soon as I seen her and r...

Just pulled up to school and all eyes were on me as soon as I entered the building including maddy Perez's when I glanced at her I could see the hurt look in her eyes as soon as I seen her and right there I knew I had to apologize for what I did....
(Flashback 2 years ago)
Maddy I don't get why your so upset with me doing this this is the way I've been living and doing things since I was a kid I was born to be like this (maddy)- no you weren't u you just force yourself to do this stuff because it's in your family but that's not u y/n cause one of these days your gonna overdose or someone gonna kill u
Maddy I know what the hell am doing am not gonna do any of the things am not gonna die this is something I love doing and I'm not stopping (maddy)- so getting high and killing people makes u happy maddy says while crying y/n you know what we're done if your just gonna pour your life away on being in a gang and shit then am done with u am not finna sit here and watch u get yourself killed I don't a fuck   Leave me ok me for all I care u couldn't care less if I died anyway (maddy)-fuck u FUCK U TO MADDY get tf out of my house get out (maddy)-I fucking hate u y/n fuck she says while walking out of the house...
(End of flashback)