1| ALL FOR ME

info;: Wanda's mind keeps going to a memory of Y/N and Natasha.
requested by Wanda__Vision
SMUT G!P WANDA      NOT EVEN EDITED

The sound of your whimpers could be heard as you bounced slowly on Wanda's cock.

Looking down at her, pleading that she would give up your punishment and just fuck you but all she did was raise an eyebrow. "You're making this worse for you lyubov".

She snarled while throwing a hit to your ass, making you clench around her.
Groaning she dug her nails into your hips and watched as your pussy swallowed her cock whole. Tears rolled down your soft cheeks as a sharp pain dug through your stomach. "Mommy please". You whined grinding against her stomach, her shaft going deeper into you. She clenched her jaw remembering your fangs piercing Natalia's neck just as you had done with her. The memory of you sitting on her lap kissing her rang through her mind every second of the day. "M' gonna cum detka". She mumbled breathing out.

Wanda brought her hand up to your face and stroked your cheek, flicking your tears away with her thumb. Suddenly she tugged at your hair "Mommy's gonna breed your tight little pussy, gonna fill you up with my cum". Your thighs shook and your stomach clenched at the idea of your mommy fucking her kids into you. You could feel your wetness dripping onto her thighs at the thought. Wanda slid her fingers through your wetness spreading your folds.

Your precum leaking onto her slim digits, making it easier for her to pound you. "Hm, is this all for me or Natasha slut". She questioned you as she switched positions pushing your head onto the pillows with your back on the bedsheets. Moaning loudly, arching your back with your head developing a migraine from the headboard attacking your head as it knocked you every time she thrusts into you.

You were just a lifeless doll put into multiple positions as your mommy twisted all of your limbs. Your mind getting hazy, your vision getting blurry as your head spun. Your pussy throbbing as Wanda pounded into you and massaged your clit. Her hips stuttered indicating that she was gonna cum. She brought her hand up and slapped you once, twice. "Answer me whore or m' gonna leave you needy with your cunt hot and sticky". "Shit, only for"! "Only for you mommy". You struggled to talk, the pleasure hitting all the right spots in you. "Go ahead and cum milaya".

Beads of sweat dropped down your forehead as your thighs shake, your vision starts to become dark as you see stars. You could feel Wanda filling you up with her cum as your stomach began to have a slight bump, feeling so full she continued to hammer her cum into your hole making sloshing noises. You whimpered, all your parts began to hurt and ache as she began to prepare you for another. Wanda wanted to make sure Natasha or anybody wouldn't touch what was hers.