🔞 Swiss x Sodo - Request

OKAY FIRST OF ALL

i am not at all happy with this chapter, but i REALLY needed to get it out. i apologize for it being kinda short, it's going to be a really busy couple of days for me 😭

this was a request but i got the ideas for storyline from rememberquintessence (shoutout to balls)

anywayyyyy

here we go baes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, right," Sodo said with a laugh before taking another sip of his beer.

"Can we please stop talking about this?" Rain asked, rolling his eyes.

"No, we can not. I'm a dom, Sodo. It's not even a question," Swiss stated simply, holding eye contact with the fire ghoul as he spoke.

"Guys, it's been like 25 minutes, drop it." Aether said in an annoyed tone.

"No, I'm not going to stop until Swiss admits he couldn't dom if his life depended on it!" Sodo replied back.

"Dude, why is it so hard to believe I'm a dom? I've been a dom every single time I've had sex," the multi-ghoul replied with a slight laugh.

"Oh yeah? Prove it." the smaller said shamelessly.

"Don't do that. Not while we're here." Aether quickly said, Rain burying his head in his hands.

"Well you guys should get going then, I've got something to prove here." Swiss said, not an ounce of hesitation in his tone.

"Gladly," Rain said, grabbing Aether by the arm and leaving Sodo's room, slamming the door behind them.

Swiss looked to Sodo with a sadistic glint in his eyes. Swiss knew that he could dominate just about anyone with ease, so why would Sodo be different? Meanwhile, Sodo knew damn well Swiss wouldn't be walking for a few days. This was about to be a long night of bickering back and forth. Swiss got up from his spot on the floor and made his way over to the bed where Sodo was sitting.

"You do realize this isn't going to end the way you think it is, right baby?" Sodo said, completely unphased as the taller of the two stared down at him.

"You know, I don't think you know what you're talking about." Swiss stated simply.

"Oh really? I think you're in for a long night-" the fire ghoul said, before being cut off by Swiss shoving him onto his back. Swiss immediately got on top of him, his hands travelling up and down the smaller's body before finding a comfortable place on Sodo's neck. He began gasping for air as Swiss' hand tightened around his throat. He loosened his grip after a moment, giving him a quick break before reaching his hands down to the hem of Sodo's jeans.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Sodo yelped as Swiss rested his hands on Sodo's hips.

"Do you not want to do this?" the other replied as his hands stilled.

"Oh we're doing this, but I'm domming." Sodo said as the grip Swiss had on his hips tightened.

"Says who, baby?" the multi-ghoul replied seductively. He unbuttoned Sodo's jeans and yanked them down along with his boxers. Sodo let out an involuntary whimper as Swiss immediately grabbed his dick and began pumping his hand.

This only went on for about 30 seconds before Swiss stopped abruptly to get himself undressed. He took off his shirt, followed by his pants, turning away for a moment to toss his clothes to the side. Sodo took this as an opportunity to take over and quickly grabbed Swiss by the wrist and sat him down on the bed. He got down on his knees and began sucking Swiss off.

"Fuck," he muttered out as Sodo hummed against his dick, sending vibrations that drove him crazy. A few seconds later, he quickly replaced his mouth with his hand.

"What happened to the dominance you had a few minutes ago?" Sodo asked teasingly.

"Shut up," Swiss spat back, followed by a whiny moan as Sodo sped up his pace. As he looked down at the ghoul on the floor, his hands travelled down to his head, forcing his mouth onto the tip. Sodo let his hands fall off the other's dick as Swiss forced himself further down his throat.

Swiss' grip on his hair was becoming tighter as he began to fuck his throat. Sodo gave in for a moment, gagging and choking as the other moaned. Once he realized though, he immediately tried to take over again. However, Swiss wasn't having it. He began picking up the pace as tears began to form in Sodo's eyes.

Sodo was fighting every urge to submit, but the helpless feeling he had was starting to get to him.

"See baby, it's not that hard to believe now, is it?" Swiss asked teasingly.

Sodo was desperate at this point, he didn't care about the fact he was getting his throat fucked by the same guy he swore would submit to him, he just wanted Swiss to fuck him. It wasn't long before Sodo felt Swiss' dick twitch in his mouth. He was expecting him to keep going, but to his surprise, he pulled him off at the last second.

He gave Sodo a minute to catch his breath, before picking him up off the floor and tossing him onto the bed. He grabbed onto his hips and positioned himself before ramming into him with no warning. The smaller immediately let out a cry of pain, but after a few minutes, the cries turned to moans. Swiss was hitting every spot, and he looked great doing it.

"Please," Sodo moaned out.

"Please what?" Swiss replied.

"Please go faster," he whined.

He picked up the pace as the fire ghoul felt his release building up. Sodo let out a needy whine, making the taller chuckle.

"Remember earlier when you swore that I was a sub? Who's the sub now, baby?" Swiss teased, earning a whimper from Sodo.

Sodo felt himself edging closer and closer to his release, reaching down to his dick, pumping his hand and brining him closer. Swiss noticed this almost immediately and slapped his hand away, replacing it with his own.

It wasn't long after this that Sodo was pushed over the edge, and finally felt his climax hit him. Swiss came right along with him, letting out a deep groan. He let go of the smaller's dick, and pulled out. He flipped the other on his back, flopping down on the bed next to him.

"Swiss," Sodo spoke, barely above a whisper.

"Hm?"

"Never tell anyone about this." the fire ghoul mumbled back.

"Never tell anyone about what? The fact you're a whiny little slut for me?" Swiss teased. "I won't... on one condition."

"What's that?" the smaller asked.

"Admit it first." Swiss spoke calmly.

"Admit what?" Sodo asked, a hint of embarrassment in his tone.

"That you're a whiny slut." he replied shamelessly.

"Come on! I'm not saying that" Sodo protested.

"Oh Aether!" Swiss shouted, followed by Sodo slapping his hand over his mouth, muffling his voice.

"Fine! I'm a slut for you. Now will you stop?" Sodo replied quickly.

"Finally! Yes, I will." Swiss asked, pulling the smaller into a tight hug.

----
i tried but i am not at all happy with this chapter 💔