INTRO <3

Hi there, my name is JP/Jasper and I use any pronouns! If you haven't read any of my work yet, I'm going to tell you what can be expected from me when it comes to writing. 

WARNINGS

I use strong language in my writing pretty often, if you aren't okay with that, there is no pressure to read any of my work. I also talk about the following situations in some of my work 

- sexuality 

- gore

- violence 

- mental illness/health 

If any of these things are not for you I certainly do not recommend reading my writing. In the beginning of each short I will put warnings for anything you should know about; such as any possible triggers (things that some people might find upsetting).

Hannibal in itself is a pretty dark show, and if you don't like that type of content then you should not read these works. I have a lot of other content at this point, and you are welcome to read it if you feel inclined to do so. 

REQUEST

If at any point you would like to request a work, I would be more than happy to consider writing it for you! Please note that I WILL NOT write about the following topics; r*pe, ince*t, or sui*ide. 

I love to write from the reader's POV and love to make other people's ideas come to life, and would love to help you with any ideas you may have. 

GENERAL AUTHOR INFO WILL BE ON ANOTHER CHAPTER

At the end of this, I just want to say that you should not feel pressured to read anything that I write. Most of the content I make is for people like me, who just want a little more after the show they love ended. If at any point you are uncomfortable with where you think a story is going, that is perfectly fine. You don't have to read any of my content. I would much rather you keep your mind safe rather than read something that could potentially harm you. I love you, keep yourself safe. 

With so much love, 

JP <3