31

CHAPTER 31

I was fixing the bed up for Caden and I, I had a shower, Caden had one at my house after cleaning up Donovans mess so he was all good. I can't believe we were sharing a bed, it was freezing and having Caden's body heat collide with mine was not a problem to me.

I had no reason to shave myself everywhere but the small hope I had that maybe he'd wanna touch me. "You don't mind if I don't wear a shirt right?" He asked. "Wouldn't you get cold?" I ask.

"Laying next to you is already gonna have me burning up," he says. Be a little bold at least Abigail. "I mean I'm not complaining... at all if you want to freeze," I say and eye his muscles.

He was so muscly I wondered if he went to the gym seven times a week after practice.

He chuckled and pulled the covers back. His sweatpants were raised lowly and I could see his deep cut v-line that dragged all the way down to- "You like what you see?"
I shake my head out of thought then as he's looking at me I flick the light off but to my surprise he finds me easily and I feel my back collide with the wall which makes me gasp.

"You can't hide from me Miss. Walsh."

I mentally screamed, my mind went fuzzy from the thought of Caden pinning me against the wall but he's actually got me pinned against the wall so my brain is going nuts on both sides.

I felt his breath near my ear. "We both know what we want we are just too stubborn to admit it, now... Abigail." He kissed my ear before moving to my neck, my knees buckling and if he wasn't keeping me up I would have dropped to the floor.

He slid his hands down my sides and before I knew it he lifts me. He carries me to the bed but I didn't know we were at it until I felt the comforter hit my back.

I moved my hands to his shoulders. "Abigail, would you kill me if I kissed you right now?" He asked. "I don't want just anyone kissing me Caden... I want to be special to whoever kisses me," I say and gulp.

Why couldn't I just kiss him? "You are special to me Abigail," he says. "I don't know Caden, you say that to a lot of girls..." I hear him sigh. "But they aren't actually important to me, I was just having fun with them."

"But still Caden how can I trust your word when you do this to every girl?" I ask. "I'll do anything to have you trust me, I want to be more then just your brothers friend to you."

He dips his lips near mine, I feel his breath against mine. I'm so glad it's dark so that I don't just give in because I find him attractive.
"My uncle once told me that if I don't chase my dreams they'll turn into nightmares and seeing you with another guy would be one hell of a nightmare."

My cheeks at this point are as hot as a roast freshly pulled out of the oven. "Why... why would it be a nightmare?" I asked. "Because Abigail, you are the most beautiful girl I know and seeing guys touch what I want would be the reason it is a nightmare."

"Pfft guys don't go near me," I say. "Because I threatened them with their lives."

He got given Andrews trait from the dream, Andrew was the reason guys never went near me in there but it's actually Caden, I assumed it was Andrew.

He snaps the light on and I inhale sharply when I see he's looking at me. "Have you ever kissed someone before?" I ask. "No, and if I'm honest, I'm shitting myself."
"Technically we've already kissed but who counts first grade kisses," I say and he gapes. "I always thought that was figment of my imagination," He says.

"No, it happened when you were saying hello to me for thanksgiving, you were originally going to kiss me on the cheek hello but nope it was on the lips."