𓆩.NIGHTMARE.𓆪

•✦.✦•.•✦.✦•

Sweat dripping from his forehead, his heart racing, panting heavily ,he awoke from from his dream in a cold sweat , grasping for some air, feeling disoriented and panicked as if it felt real.

 The loneliness of being left behind weighed heavily on him, and he couldn't help but feel a sense of dread Even after months had passed, the memory of his friend leaving him on that fateful day haunted him in his nightmares. 

His girlfriend cheated on him in less than a month, and he felt a deep sense of regret that he had  listened to his friend.

  He felt his life had been devastated by a series of unfortunate events, leaving him feeling hopeless and helpless in the face of it all. After reflecting on his experiences,  he eventually realized that his experiences had taught him a valuable lesson, to think more carefully before making decisions and to consider the consequences of his actions.

Three years later !

A golden-brown-skinned woman, tall and coltish, possessed grace and elegance unrivalled by any other. Her long, dark brown hair is often pulled back into a ponytail, to make a professional and stylish, the women wore a beige-colored blazer matched with black pants and a crisp white shirt. Her almond-shaped eyes peer out from her round face, and her broad smile seems to suggest the level of joy she feels when she looks at her reflection. 

she is the founder and CEO of her startup company and has successfully developed innovative products that have seen widespread success.

Everyone in the company is ecstatic with the great success of on cracking the deal. She smiles as she watches everyone else celebrate, pleased of their accomplishment and excited for the future.

 she sipped her coffee and gazed out the window of her building the morning sunlight glinted off of the surrounding buildings, gleamed on the surface of the city street.

A lot of thoughts and memories were going through her mind as she recalled the past. She made a lot of mistakes in the past that she is now aware of . Although these moments were difficult to reflect upon, she was grateful for the lessons that she had learned from them. 

 In this journey, it was difficult for her to move on from him, but she learned to love and take care of herself, discovering the importance of valuing her own time and mental wellbeing above all else..

Now, she realizes that she needs to put herself first and start making decisions that will benefit her in the long run.

 Over time, She has developed an inner strength and self-acceptance that have allowed her to be confident and secure.

She never regretted leaving him, and she always thanked and appreciated every event in her life that changed her into a new person.

She felt a sense of eager anticipation and excitement, As the new chapter of her life began.

                      ❥・・❥・・❥