Our Love is Immaculate: The Re-Gayening

Kakyobitch and Jotaro walk silently down the absolutely fucking abandoned streets of who knows town. They are on a mission: to go to their favorite restaurant, McPenis. New soggy moldy ass bread sandwiches with fart cheez are being sold for limited time O o O. While the ugly roach and his beautiful sugar daddy, Jooter, were getting their order, Kakyocunt spilt his piss bag.

"YOU IDIOT!" Jotaro yelled as he breathed in the sweet, succulent scent of cherry piss. He fucking slapped Piss Boy and sent him flying. "I'm soyry daddy uwuwuwuwuwu" Fuckass Piss Man said as he licked up his fucking blood red piss. He can't afford thongs or health insurance like goddamn. "We are the coolest people in the McPenis fr." Jotaro said as he stomped piss boi.

While Pissboy McFuckcock moaned, two very familiar homophobes appeared. They were prettier than ever. They literally shone stardust. It blinded the cashier. "WHORY SHIT, GRANDAD AND LITTLE CAESARS!?!?!?!?" Jotaro cried as he fell onto the floor screaming. "We have come to buy cum burgers." Joseph said. "Why tho." Piss Boy asked.

Caesar's fruity ass started giggling like some sicko stuck in a nut house. "We're gonna force cum burgers up our asses and have casual sex on the floor." he replied. Joseph gasped. "But I thought we were playing sex on hardcore mode!? I already chose the offender team! Remember?" Joseph shouted.

Some little piss cunt heard that and started screaming. Jotaro whipped out his dick and shot cum bullets into the screamer; instantly killing them. He might fuck the body later. He was into that weird kind of kinky shit. Kinda gross tbh. His dad left him for a reason. Piss Cunt Cum Ass found it hot however because he's a stinky fucking doodoo fard who sleeps in his own piss.

"Wow! Police! Arrest this man!" Caesar shouts in horror and utter homophobicness(you can't whip your dick out like that it's illegal don't repeat Jotaro's actions at home). "Not gonna lieeeee..." Piss boi tucked his blood red piss stinky hair behind his monkee ears. "That was kinda hot."

"Shut the actual fuck up like what is wrong with you you stank ass booty stinky get the fuck out of here and away from me." Joseph said to piss cunt. Piss cunt cried and started pissing himself, as usual the little stink ass booty stanky. "Ayo that's my man you're talking to." Jotaro punched the beautiful man who went flying back into the shelves of moldy and sticky cum burgers.

Joseph lost his memory for a few minutes from the cum overload. Jomtarmo has a very uwu moment punch. Joseph woke up and layed his eyes on Cockyin. His eyes grew hearts (and a boner). "Wassup sexy mama~ uwuwuwuwuu" Joseph pointed at piss man. "JOSEPH WHAT THE FUCK I AM THE SEXY MOTHERFUCKER!!" Caesar screamed as he slapped Joseph across the face with his woman ass fruity hands.

Joseph looked at him with disgust. "Who the fuck are you u disgusting little mozzarella twink?" he yelled. The gay burger place employyees hung themselves due to trauma(the ones that weren't dead from cum bullets). Joseph shoved the sexy ravioli man away and walked up to piss boy who had covered everything in a 10 foot radius in blood red urine. "Ayo wussup bbg i got some dick for ur virgin ass."

"FUCK ME ZADDY (moans)" Kik.com moaned as Joseph whipped out his smegma-filled cock sleevey mcthinggy bob. Piss boy screamed as Jotaro ran between them like edward in that one twilight scene and slapped Joseph's dick away from piss boy. "How dare a bitch ass mf like u touch my beautiful little piss princess!" Jotaro screamed in agony as joseph slapped him with his greasy ass sausage fingers. Joseph moans and remembers who he is. "Caesar!" he shouts. "Fuck u joseph i hate u ong like omg fr i will fucking kill u and ur bloodline i hope my sidebitch dio kills ur ass like omg omg omg omg fr fr kys hahaha." caesar shouts. Joseph shouts, his heart was not made to hear those awful, heartbreaking, HEARTWRENCHING, words.

"We should kill piss boy together as punishment."
"Omg great idea bestieee yaaasssss slay bussy power queenie"

"He givin' un pog vibes tbh"

"Ya"

"Our malice will become flesh!"

"For we are righteousness! Righteousness shall prevail!"

Cocktaro and Kockyin heard this and cried. "Don cry bb. A smile better suits a hero~" Jotaro said lovingly as a sudden light beam pierced through his heart. Pissy Baby Ugly Hoe started crying. He smiled one last time before Jotaro died in his arms "I SEEK VENGANCE!!!!!" Cum Boy yelled. "Well, your god isn't here to save you, bestie." Caesar says. "NOW GIVE ME THE PISS BOY." Muscular manny shrieked as Caesar grabbed Piss boy from his strong hands. Caesar slammed Cock Sucker's dead body against the floor before turning to Joseph with the devious uwu look. Joseph nodded and ran over to the already reeking corpse. Then they proceeded to take off their clothes and have sex on hardcore mode on cockyin's nasty ass stinky dead body.

Not long after Jotaro became an alcoholic after reviving. Joseph and Caesar continued to be gay and do crimes but not gay because gay people? Like did you think they would stoop that low? Smh ppl. Anyways they all lived gayly and ungayly ever after.(no McPenis employees were hurt while writing)