- 22 -

TIMESKIP 3 DAYS...

CRASH!

The girls jumped, some jumping into each other, "what was that?"

"I-I don't kn-"

CRASH!

Eunbi and Hyewon stood up, glancing at each other, "maybe it's the hourglasses and prisms?"

"But... they were floating?"

The photographer shook her head at Yujin, "when we went a few days ago one fell, although not... completely?"

"Oh...kay?"

"We'll check it out, we'll be right back."

The duo headed over to the door that led to that gravity-defying room, opening it to reveal glass shards here and there with a few broken wooden frames.

Hyewon poked her head in after making sure there was nothing above her, "that's really weird..."

WOOSH.

"Holy f-"

The photographer pushed her way back out the room when she felt a rush of force rush down her from above, almost being pulled down had it not been for Eunbi wrapping her arms around her waist protectively.

And just like that...

Not only did the objects shatter onto the floor.

But it was as if the floor had regained gravity as well, falling into the endless abyss of space.

"O-oh my God..."

Hyewon regained her posture, the two staring in mixed shock and fear as the door itself tore from the wall into the gaping hole.

"Lets... carefully... back away..."

"Y-yeah... yeah..."

"Unnies! Are you okay?"

Eunbi glanced back as they backed away, "girls don't come closer! Stay away from this part of the area just in case."

The eldest let go of Hyewon to rest her hand on her back as they returned to the group, "you okay Hyewon-ah?"

"Kwangbae you good?"

The photographer shakily nodded, "yeah... Yeah I'm okay," she turned to Eunbi, "thanks unnie."

The woman nodded, giving her a weak, worrisome smile.

"G-guys..."

Chaeyeon glanced over to Minju, "yeah Min...ju..."

"Oh shi-"

"That's... Is that..."

"A planet?"

"Oh my God it's coming straight for-"

"Girls, run."

"Wh- where there's nowhere to run!"

"To the other worlds!"

"Those doors are locked again!"

"WHAT???"

"Then to the other rooms! They teleport us to another area either way!"

The girls ran to the nearest unlocked door, the larger sphere coming at them at an alarmingly fast pace.

A few arrived as it got closer, all of them stumbling as the ground began to tremble and crack from the differences between it and the space object.

"Awe fuck-"

"Unnies!"

"Go in! We'll meet later or in some other place!"