SELFISH PERSON

Taehyung was ecstatic when she told them that she love him.

Suho and Irene leave them and Jisoo turned to him "So how's my performance, did I look like a whipped girlfriend." she asked flipping her hair.

His smile slowly faded, at first he didn't understand what she saying now "All that you said was an act." he asked her.

"Ofcourse what did you think, I saved you from embarassment so now I didn't owe you anything well you don't have to say thank you."

She smirk & went on dance floor when she saw her friends.

All the bubbles burst when taehyung heard her, he feel heartbroken even tho she never said that to him that she love him and a part of him know it's an act but his assumption made him numb now.

He saw her dancing with others without caring how her words torn his heart sudden surge of sadness took over him and he went to drinking section to order alcohol.

Time skip ~

Lisa and Jungkook were dancing together while heavily drunk, Jisoo noticed them that they can't even stand properly she looked around to find some hotel staff.

"Excuse me could you please help me, my friends are drunk now so can you escort them into their rooms I'll tell you their room number." Jisoo said to one staff member.

"No problem mam."

Lisa and Jungkook leave the party safely.

Now it's time for you Mr. Cold blooded

She look here and there to find him where are you taehyung she didn't saw him nowhere but when she reached the drinking section she noticed a man sitting on chair drinking alcohol while some women flirting with him.

It make her angry when she saw one of a women tried to hug him what a bitch.

She comes towards him and slightly pushed that women "Oh honey here you are, excuse me I think my boyfriend is little drunk."

That women rolled her eyes and leaved while frowning.

"Taehyung hey it's all over let's go now." she placed her hand on his shoulder.

He looked at her then jerked her hand " Oh so here comes my s..so called girlfriend huh, I can go by myself Jisoo you don't have to act I am perfectly fine."

"Ofcourse you're fine that's why you didn't stop those women or may I say you actually enjoyed."

"I don't want to talk with you okay so leave." he said & walked towards their room when he reached he stumble but Jisoo who was walking behind him soon catch him.

"I said that I don't need you, go away." he unlocked the door and they entered in room.

Jisoo frowned on his behaviour "What wrong I did huh, I noticed that without any reason you're behaving like this even I saved you from that women who's clinging on you, what an ungrateful person."

Taehyung pinned her on door she perplexed "I am not drunk understand and why are you concerned huh you know what your attention towards me & caring nature giving me wrong signals Ms. Jisoo, you love playing with hearts don't you, such a selfish person all you think about is yourself." he yelled at her in frustration.

Her eyes filled with tears "Yes I am very selfish okay because of my selfishness I lost everything and left alone now you are happy." she pushed him and walked away.

When he saw her teary eyes it makes his heart more broken, he grabbed her wrist and turned her towards himself.

She is crying continuously & without delaying taehyung hugged her.

His warmth make her completely broked down, taehyung patted her head and caressing her hair.

They were standing like that, after some time Jisoo broke their hug she looked at him who was already looking at her.

He make her sit on bed and gave her water.

"I am sorry again I yelled on you, now can you tell me why you said that you lose everything."

Jisoo saw him and don't know why she wanted to tell him everything she drink her water and nodded.

"I lost my parents because of my selfishness, it was my 18th birthday and I am living in hostel at that time my parents were out of the town when they called me to wish happy Birthday I asked them to meet me as a birthday gift or else I will never come home, without thinking it's heavily raining outside and it could be dangerous to drive I said that but they didn't said anything and agree to come."

Jisoo's heartbeat fastened thinking about that day, she take long deep breath before continuing.

"I prepared everything according to my parents, I was waiting for them they have to come at 9 pm but now it's 10, I looked outside it's raining, now it's 11:55 I was upset that they didn't come and only 5 min left for my birthday."

Taehyung was listening her it was second time when he saw her so vulnerable, he wanted to hug her immediately.

"When it's 12:00 I got a call, I thought it's from my parents but when I picked up the phone my whole world turned upside down, Lisa was there with me at that time and we both run towards hospital my parents have an accident."

She again take a breath now her hands trembling taehyung put his hands on her to calm her.

"Lisa called Jungkook because my mother who's only alive wanted to see him my father didn't make it he already left me first, Jungkook came and hold my mother's hand she said him to take care of me after that she also left me."

She burst into tears and taehyung engulfed her in his arm "it's been 3 years I live my day as it would be my last day, in these years Jungkook become more protective for me he take care of me like a little sister and lisa make sure that I don't feel lonely and I don't want them to worry so I tried to be more happy."

Jisoo looked at taehyung with her teary eyes she saw his sad and perplexed face what she didn't saw is pity for herself, she hate when people saw her in pity.

"I always feel lonely until I met you and for the first time I wanted to let go of my armour, I don't know why even when we fight still I feel safe with you."

Taehyung smiled and placed his both hands on her cheeks cupping them " Everything will be fine I am always there for you." she's now sure that he has special place in her heart.

He kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes then she felt warm soft lips touching her lips.

This feeling was new for her everything was so good that she wanted more of it, her first kiss was him the one who she hate or maybe love, he was kissing her passionately & after awhile she kissed him back.

This night was long for both of them

Thank you so much for reading 💜🖤💖

22/ 12 / 22