Attempt 5

V and Suga finally arrived in Daegu, boarding off the train. V's parents insisted they pick them up since they also know the Min's who just lived around the neighborhood. Taehyung's mom said that she and Mrs. Min were quite close. Taehyung never knew that. He could've at least seen Suga once. Or even his mom invite Mrs. Min over.

While waiting over at a sidewalk, a black car shortly arrived, making Taehyung look at it in familiarity. The window rolled down, Taehyung's mom's head popping out.

"Hi Taehyung!!" His mom exclaimed and went out of the car, hugging Taehyung.

"Hi umma!! I missed you!" Taehyung said hugging his mom tightly.

"I missed you too, son!"

Taehyung's father came out from the car and joined in the family group hug. Suga smiled at the happy family in front of him. When they were finally done, Taehyung's parents turned to Suga and Suga bowed in respect.

"Annyeong." Suga greeted.

"Annyeong, Yoongi-ah." Taehyung's mom greeted cheerfully.

"C'mon, let's go, give me your bags." Taehyung's father said as he took the bags of their son and his friend. After placing the bags in the trunk, they went inside the car and drove off.

As they drove down the streets of Daegu, Taehyung marveled at the tall buildings and city lights, missing the sight of his hometown.

They finally pulled up in their neighborhood and Taehyung and Suga both got their bags out.

"Taehyung, we'll put your bags inside, you could go with Yoongi and help him.

"Okay, umma!" Taehyung agreed. "Let's go hyung!" Taehyung said and held Suga's hand making the elder blush. Suga led the way to his house and got there in minutes. Suga lightly knocked on the door and waited a few seconds before hearing shuffling of footsteps. A pretty lady opened the door with a smile like Suga's.

"Hi umma." Suga smiled.

"Yoongi!" His mom cried and flung her arms around his baby boy. "You still look like my old baby boy." She chuckled.

"Umma!" Suga complained. She just chuckled lightly again.

"And this must be Taehyung?" She directed to Taehyung. "He's really adorable!" She cheered and pinched the brown-haired boy. "Suga will he be your new boyfriend?" She asked, turning to her son. Both the red-haired and brown-haired boy blushed from the sudden question.

"Umma!!!" Yoongi cried in embarrassment. Now that his biggest secret has been revealed to the younger, he doesn't know what he will think of him. His co-members know all about him being gay and they accept him the way they are.

"Ah Suga hyung... You're gay?" Taehyung asked, still recovering from the question Suga's mother threw at them.

"Uhhmm..." Suga scratched the back of his neck uneasily as he tried to find the right words to come out of his mouth.

"Don't worry, hyung. I don't find it weird. So its okay." Taehyung chuckled. Suga smiled faintly at the words of the younger. He was happy that the younger didn't judge him for what he is, but then again, they were all after Taehyung, the boy just didn't know it.

"Do you want to have dinner here, Taehyung? You could also bring your parents, I'm a very good friend of your mother." She offered.

"Of course, they'd love to. I'll just go tell them." Taehyung smiled and walked out the door, but before he could leave, Suga stopped him by holding his hand and walking in front of him.

Meanwhile, his mother who was still standing by the door raised up her fists and whispered a "Hwaiting!" as she watched her son go hand in hand with Taehyung.