fluff Kirishima x y/n good after care

You and Kiri lay on the bed after a good fuck session you were exhausted and ur legs hurt y'all know he used it 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐦𝐦...😳

You close ur eyes and suddenly here Kiri get up you open your eyes a little you see only to see the faint shadow of Kiri walking into the bathroom you close your eyes again to here the sink running. You here it stop then you here Kiri come back suddenly you feel a warm wet towel wipeing you down you shiver a little. " I'm sorry if I hurt you baby when I was you know... " you open your eyes to see Kiri cheeks flush a little  " here baby could you sit up for a minute?" He helps you sit up and puts a oversized t shirt on you he lies you back down and leaves the room for a few moments he comes back with a glass of water.

" here you go babe drink some water " you sit up and he puts the cup up to your lips you take a sip you look on at his face and he looks kinda sad " what's wrong Kiri? You say ur voice a little horse " I'm sorry that I accidentally activated my quirk it's just it felt so good and I lost control of it you know my body controls my quirk so when it feels good I can't help it I know it wasn't very manly of me " he looks away you hug him  a little pain searing through ur body you breath in to smell the soft hint of lemon and rasberies and orange you feelt his strong arms rap around you. " your so beautiful baby" his head rests on your head you look out the window to see the sunrise " Kiri how long did we go for the sun is rising" you look up and Kiri " umm maybe a few rounds every time we tried to go to bed one of us wanted another to go another round" he looks and you and smiles his shark teeth makeing it perfect you laugh a little at the handsomeness and the cuteness.

He lightly squeezes you in his arms " I love you so much gorgeous girl" he kisses your head you smile " I love you too Kiri" you kiss him.

        ♡*♡∞:。.。 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑 。.。:∞♡*♡

𝐼𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑑𝑘 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑦 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐵𝑦𝑒𝑒𝑒𝑒𝑒