7. 𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙙

Luka was doing some delivery and parked right outside of the house for his lunch break only to stop when he felt strong hands around him and a cloth covering his mouth

"This will surely make the princess come back home." A male voice said and Luka tried to kick whoever it was but he was losing his senses when the guy squeezed him tightly.

'Can't breath.' He thought seeing black spots forming and close his eyes.

"Take him to the ship and head back home." The man said, handing Luka to another fellow of his who nods with a bow. "Right away, sir."

"Let's see if her boy toy missing will finally make her come back home." He said bitterly throwing a scroll on the boat hopefully that Blackfire will get it, as he walks away he saw a guitar Jagged stone pick and he sends a starbolt to break it.

____

Blackfire sighs as she stretched her arms holding a bunch of bags full of clothes for herself, as she walks on the boat Blackfire stops when Juleka comes out of room holding a scroll in her hands.

Juleka mumbles to her quick and scared.

"What do you mean Luka hasn't come back?" Blackfire asked and Juleka nods. "Let me see." She said after Juleka said that he came for his lunch break but he wasn't around their home or that his present from Marinette was on the ground in pieces.

Blackfire opens the scroll and her eyes widen at the language, her language.

"If you want to see your human alive you'll come back home and accept to whatever the Grand ruler says, sign Thalorin." Blackfire burns the scroll with a glare seeing the familiar name.

"Thalorin?" Juleka mumbled.

"My ex but who is the grand ruler is the question?" Blackfire asked herself, Juleka mumbled something and she nods. "Don't worry I'll bring him back... I just hope whatever is waiting back home isn't that serious." She whispers the last part and takes off into the sky.

____

Luka groans as he rubs his face feeling the ship land on Tamaran, after he woke up Blackfire's people had taken him into a ship telling him why he was here after he woke up.

"I just don't see what she finds you interesting, human." Thalorin said looking at Luka like he was nothing which Luka. "And I don't see why she ever dated you." Luka shot back with a glare.

Seriously what did Blackfire seen in this one, he could feel the jealousy from his glare when he woke up.

"What do you guys even want with Blackfire?" Luka asked. "You'll see and I will make sure you be right in front." Thalorin said with a smirk.