Chapter-4

They both quickly finished their bf and then moved to car droving off towards the college.

They enter the college and he parked the car, yn got out of the car in her full swag and riyaz came beside her, he wrapped his hand around her shoulder and she smiled, they waked to the class like that while everyone were unbothered as it's their routine.
.
They got in the class and settled on their seats, not before scanning the class for a perfect seat. They were just using their phones in silence when they heard voices.
.
Hardy- hey brooo, wassup?! (Riyaz looked up at him smiling, he stood up and hugged hardy, David too came there!)
.
Rii-hii, how are you guys?!
.
Hardy and David- we both are good, what about you?!
.
Rii-as you can see! (He swirled making them chuckled.)
.
They looked at yn who was looking or i say adoring Alyy sahab's antics.
.
Hardy- back to earth bhabhi!! (He snapped his finger infront of her face smirking)
.
Yn-u..uhh..hii (she flashed her beautiful smile showing off her white teeth)
.
Riyaz suppressed his giggle as he saw yn haven't noticed what Hardy had called her.
.
David-woahh, bhabhi! You didn't even let us know?! (He faked his shock)
.
Ym- wait a sec guys, bhabhi kon bhabhi?
.
Rii- hardy called you that while making you come back to the earth.
.
Yn- what?! (She almost yelled)
.
Hardy- yes i did! (He smiled cheekily)
.
Hardy- some one was too lost in my Brother to even notice it! ( He Folded his hands upon his chest, raising his brows)
.
Yn's cheek turned pink, she looked away gulping down her own saliva and forming a quick excuse in her mind but nothing came up.
.
Yn-uhh...
.
David- you don't have to lie! We know how much you guys love each other!
.
He said chuckling and hi fied with hardy, riyaz shook his head at his friends and asked them to sit on their places .
.
They settled down on their places in the seat front of riyaz and yn's. Hardy turned back and riyaz raised his brow.
.
"I heard about sarim.." Hardy started.
.
"Hm so?" Yn asked confused.
.
"I mean...are you really going to marry him?" Hardy asked with some hope that she would say no.
.
"What do you think baby?" Yn asked giving a wink. Riyaz glared her and interrupted before Hardy could reply.

"I'm your one and only baby! There no other baby!" Riyaz said folding his hands near chest. Yn looked at him and keep looking at him before she spoke.

"Are you jealous?" Yn gave a cheeky smile.

"Why will I be?" Riyaz rolled his eyes.

"Then why getting hyper?" Yn asked raising her brow.

"Coz those sweet nicknames only belongs to me!" Riyaz said narrowing his eyes.

"Yeah sure!" Yn said sarcastically.

"Yn!"

"riyaz!"

"Guys guys, hold on, riyaz he is my BABYSIS!" Hardy said chuckling.

"But that doesn't mean she can use sweet nickname, she can just use bro, bhaiya and etc na !!" Riyaz said pouting.

"Awww, kiddo" yn said pulling his cheeks and Hardy chuckled.

"I'm not a kiddo" riyaz said glaring her.

"But you're behaving like one!" Hardy shook his head.

"David, won't you speak anything?" Hardy asked defeatedly.

"Um...Riyaz...Don't be jealous! Come on!" David smiled, which he was trying to hide till now seeing his childish friends.

"Huh! You'll are so bad!" Riyaz sulked in his seat with a sad pout.

Yn, Hardy and David laughed at his antics and yn ruffled his hairs.

"God! You're such a kiddo!" Yn said kissing his cheeks.

"Mine, only Mine kiddo" she whispered in his ears instantly making him smile.

Tbc🦋