3|Smurf

After the school incident, Kian and I begged mum and dad if we could stay back and not go to school which they agreed to and that brings us here

It's the end of the week and we are currently boarding the jet.

I'm so excited! Lorelai has been texting me non-stop since last night. Yesterday she posted an edit filled with pictures of me and her, with the caption "Heaven 🤭🧡"

"You've been on that phone for so long. What are you doing?" Kai asks me plopping down on the seat in front of me.

"Talking to your bother" I lie not looking up as I spoke to Lori.

"Ezra? So he speaks to you but ignores me? Call him" He demands

I laugh but oblige. I press the face time button and he picks up almost immediately.

"Hey E" I shout out

"Hey Kali. Are you guys on-"

"So when were you gonna speak to your favorite sibling huh" Kian lies. Everyone knows Ezra's favorite sibling is Neptune.

Ezra rolls his eyes "Come on Ez. It wasn't my fault."Kian exclaims and I laugh

So 2 weeks before Ezra left for New York, Kai used Ezra's face wash. I don't know whether it was intentional, but he returned a bottle of blue dye instead and Ezra's face was blue for the whole week. He couldn't go anywhere. It was so funny.Neptune couldn't be happier. It's probably every six year olds dream to have a Smurf looking brother.

They argue for a while and I laugh until Rowan comes out.

"Drop that phone we are about to takeoff" He says he before seating down with Neptune

"I think Rowan's mad Ez" I say

"Yeah I wonder what got his panties in a twist" Kai mumbles but Rowan hears him and throws him a glare

He mimmicks Kian before rolling his eyes. "We're about to take off"

We exchange goodbyes with Ezra before putting the phone down.

"I can't wait to see Ez." Neptune exclaims looking up at her iPad and we all smile at her as the jet takes off.

Once we're safe in the air Rowan and Kian go to the Xbox area while I stay and play with my little sister.

"Guys Your father and I need you in the meeting room" Mum says when she comes out of the private room.

We all troop to the meeting room leaving Neptune with her favorite guard, Mia.