FRIEDLICHE TAGE

Document Number: 002 is playing

Recorded in 2039

In the living room, a man who is in his 40s is sitting on a cyan couch. His eyes are focused on the device he is holding, which shows a bunch of people with ship-like weapons on their backs. He kept looking until a little kid entered the room and proceeded to ask him about something.

"Dad, dad, what is an engineer?" The little boy asks him while tugging on his sleeves, which implies that the guy is the kid's father.

"Well, engineers are professionals who are talented in analyzing, designing, and building complex structures." The father answered.

The boy, not knowing what his father said, tilted his head as a sign of confusion and lack of understanding. The father saw this and thought of a clearer understanding for the little one.

"They are people who are good at building things and being creative." The father answered his son, who opened his mouth and eyes wide.

"Why do you ask this question all of a sudden?" He asked

"Our teacher this morning handed each of us a sheet for our future jobs" The boy answered.

"Oh, right, I remember now. You are about to graduate from your preschool this year in 2 weeks." He said. "What future job do you want to take?"

"An engineer like you, dad." The son replied.

"That's great." The father spoke while putting up a smile.

After that, the voices of kids are heard from the background. The father heard this and said this to his son.

"It looks like Fina is playing with Catherine right now. Go join them, Jaycen." The father said after hearing the voices.

"OK, dad." The son said this before leaving for the sisters.

After the son left, the silence was present.

The father diverts his attention from his son to the camera angle. He then shifts his smile into a serious face.

"Are you going to keep on using your bad habit, Miranda?" He looked straight at the camera.

The camera then moves around and starts getting closer to him.

"What's wrong with me taking a video of our children?" A female voice told him.

"Your stalking aura is seeping out whenever you take a video. I don't want the kids to get scared by it." The father said to the woman.

"I know, I know. You always say that." Miranda said. "By the way, are you going to let Jaycen take your job?"

"Of course not. I'll let him become an engineer, but not my real job. It will danger him." He answered.

"But you know that it won't be long before we both disappear," She said to him.

"I know that. That is why I am introducing him to gacha games for him to become obsessed with them and divert his attention away from my job." He said.

"Won't that make him a shut-in if he becomes too obsessed with these games?" She asked.

"..."

"..."

"We'll do something about it if he becomes one." The father said.

Miranda sighs at his answer. "Have 'STATIC NOISES' your way. I'm going 'STATIC NOISES' watch the children now." She said.

"Sure. Also, pass 'STATIC NOISES' the box of the device 'STATIC NOISES' I am working on. I still 'STATIC NOISES' to fix my old pal." He spoke to her.