Kim Hongjoong x Male Reader: "Practice Room" [M]

Context: You couldn't contain yourself when you and Hongjoong are alone in the practice room and the sweat on Hongjoong's face is dripping down his jawline and dancing right in front of you while you rest

POV: 2nd Person

  The music in the practice room rang in your ears. It's been a while now, everyone else had left except you and Hongjoong, you sat there exhausted, taking a break. The whole day now, you've been listening to the same song. Over and over and over.

  So many times that you can memorize the whole thing from start to end without even trying to think. The male in front of you was still dancing, you sat there with the laptop and is in charge of replaying the song.

  You watched him in the reflection of the mirror, staring at his flawless moves and body, he had already mastered the choreo, but for some reason, he just wanted to make sure. And it has been hours.

  Sweat dripped down from his hair, down to his jaw, the sweat making his bangs stick to his forehead, every time the song stops, he'd go and get a drink of water, and then get in the middle of the mirror again, and then restart.

  "You should take a break, Hyung."

  Hongjoong nodded as the music stopped, only his pants were heard he sat down beside you. Slowly sliding his whole body onto the floor, one leg up and the other straightened. An arm over his eyes, his mouth wide open to catch some air.

  The AC was blowing harshly onto your skin and his, but it seemed to not be enough for him as he was only sweating and a ball of heat. It was only in a matter of a second that he took off his sweat-drenched shirt and threw it to the side, showing his abs and beautiful soft skin that you wished oh so much you can just bite into.

  You feel yourself harden, quickly shifting your sitting position so you wouldn't give yourself away, but you were both boys, it would be fine, neither of you would care, right?

  No, not really. Hongjoong wasn't the type to be that way, he was the one who would look away at the sight of another male shirtless, mind looking anywhere near your member that was erecting like crazy at the thought of his legs being sprawled out and moaning your name.

  "[Your name], come on, are we going home? Wait, let's shower first.." he went into another room, into the showers, and you followed him.

  He had seemed to be too exhausted to even realize he didn't lock the door because the minute you turned the nob, it cracked right open, stripping yourself before you got in, you locked the door.

  His eyes shot open the sound of the lock, looking over and seeing you stripped, turning red, he yelled and looked away, covering his face. "W-what are you doing here?!"

  He closed his legs and backed into a corner of the glass shower. "Leave!" he yelled his ears turning visibly red.

  However, you didn't, you only walked closer and wrapped your arms around his waist, making him surprised and try to back away even further but couldn't since he was already in a corner. Opening his eyes just a bit, he looked up at you.

  "Wh-"

  "Shh.. let's save water today."

  "When did you ever care about saving water?!" He tried to push you away to no avail. With one hand, you lifted his chin, his eyes widened when you connected your lips with his own, it was soft, tasty, even.

  "Yah!" he yelled but was shushed again by another kiss up until he finally accepted and kissed back. "Mnf... ah.." Hongjoong hummed into the kiss, wrapping his arms around your neck as the water rushed down on the both of you, the heat of the shower fogged up the glass.

  You propped him against the wall, pinning him there, lifting a leg and wrapping it around your waist as you did the same with the over as well. Both of your hands were next to his head.

  You slowly pushed yourself in, as slow as you could to not hurt him shoving yourself fully in, stretching out his walls. You felt his nails dig deep into your back, making you groan. Hongjoong let out a loud pained gasp and scream, tears leaving his eyes as he closed them.

  "S-stop." he tried to move again, but it seemed to only pain him. You kissed him, down to his jaw, neck, and down to his collarbone where you bit down, where surprisingly, you heard a small whimper of pleasure.

  Biting more areas, you started to earn moans while you thrust yourself into him slowly. You made sure not to mark his neck as he'd probably start screaming when a bruise was formed there.

  You moved down to his erected nipples, sucking and biting them, earning moans.

  You moved away, pulling him to another kiss, to which he intertwined his hands with your hair, pushing you closer to his face.

  You started quickening your pace, now earning moans of pleasure instead of pained whimpers from your leader.

  You thrust harsher, and deeper, hitting his jumble of nerves and sending him up to cloud nine where he moaned so loudly you were worried another practice room could hear him even if it was down the hallway by 20 feet.

  You start to feel him clench around you, and roll his hips to match your rhythm to go further, "Naughty boy.. you want more hm?" you whispered into his ear, making him nod.

 "Mmnh.. y-yes, please.." your thrusts were animalistic, going so quick and harsh that Hongjoong's eyes seemed so lost in the pleasure like he was seeing stars, his mouth hung wide open as he let the sinful moans leave his beautiful plump bruised and swollen lips.

  "P-please."

  Just with one more hit, his semen was released on your abdomen and his as well, the strings of the silvery thick-ish liquid rolled down your leg. You released yourself deep inside of him as well, making him feel the warmth buried deep within his walls, you could feel him clench around you to keep the warmness.

  His member was still twitching from the release, panting as he hugged you and clung onto you while you helped him clean because every step pained him to the point where he fell onto the floor, well. He would've if you didn't catch him.

  "Should we tell the members?"

  He shook his head, biting his lip, he didn't know how the members would react, the feeling that they might judge scared him, judgment was something you need to get used to in the kpop community, but he was only scared of judgment if it was by his members.

  You pulled him into a kiss, "It's alright then. We'll tell them when you want." you smiled warmly at him as he smiled back, yawning as you carried him to the car and laid him on the passenger seat, buckling the belt for him as you drove home.

  You made sure to change him into new clothes that were washed so he could just sleep in them when he gets home.

  As you carried him upstairs, the members looked at you from the couch. They seemed to still be awake.

  "Ah, he fell asleep?" Seonghwa questioned, helping you carry him.

  "Mn."

  "Good night guys."

  "Night." everyone else replied to you. Seonghwa seemed to be ready to go to bed as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: AEAEAEAEAEAEAE