Boyfriend x Reader (Christmas edition)

You can imagine your Boyfriend as anyone you want cuz it's Christmas and stuff...

You and your boyfriend had been dating for a while and now that it was Christmas you has decided to surprise him.

You woke up early in the morning and made you and B/n some breakfast which consisted of chocolate chip pancakes, sausages, eggs, strawberries, and muffins.

Once you were finished making the breakfast you walked to you and your boyfriends shared room, trying to be as quiet as possible so you didn't startle him.

You shook him gently and tried kissing him to see if he would stir awake and soon enough he did. "Good morning baby" you said with a smile. He looked at you tiredly "why are we up so early?" He asked. You chuckled and pecked his forehead "it's Christmas" you said with a grin.

He shot up out of his laying position "damn! I almost forgot about Christmas!" He said. "Hey, it's alright I've got everything prepared for us" you said calmly.

Once he got up you grabbed his hand and dragged him to the Kitchen "I made us some breakfast!" You exclaimed happily. He quickly pulled you in for a loving hug before whispering a soft "I love you" and a "merry Christmas"

You both sat down and chatted about random stuff as you ate the breakfast you made. Once you were finished you both got up and decided to a quick shower.

Once your boyfriend was in the shower you took of your clothes and got in with him. "W-Why are you in here?" He said blushing as he tried to cover himself. You pinned him to the shower wall "what? It's not like I haven't seen any of this before" you said smirking. "P-please Y/n" he said pleaded as he blushed fiercely. "Please, what?" You asked. "Kiss me" he said shyly.

You lifted one of his legs to your side and kissed him passionately as he moaned quietly into the kiss. "Mmm~" he moaned as the two of you broke the kiss.

After finishing your shower the two of you got dressed and went to the car. "Where are we going?" B/n asked. "It's a surprise" you giggled.
You had finally gotten to your destination. "Why are we at a park?" B/n asked. "This is where you asked me to be your girlfriend, remember?" You said smiling.

His eyes lit up In realization and he hugged you.

You both Mayes down in the snow and made snow angles before you had suddenly gotten the idea of a snowball fight.

You through a snowball at your boyfriend and he gasped, shocked at what had just happened before he got some snow and made a sloppy one of his own. "Ah!" You shrieked "hey wait that was not fair!" You said. He giggled and threw another.

Once you guys were both worn out you decided to head back home.

"It's time to open up presents!" You said happily. You both grabbed a present and ripped off the wrapping paper. You looked at your gift (imagine it being whatever gift you want) and widely grinned as you leaned over to hug your boyfriend.

You had hugged unwrapped all your gifts except for a small one that you had in your pocket for B/n.

You pulled it out and handed it to him "you got me something else?" He said excitedly. "Mhm!" You nodded. He opened it and saw a small black box so he slowly opened that too.

"Will you marry me?" You said. He shot up out of his seat and jumped on you for a hug "YES!" He said excitedly not wanting to let go of you. "This is the best Christmas ever!"

The end

MERRY CHRISTMAS YALL 🎄🥳🎁❄️☃️