The Funeral

*Sam and Dean's P.O.V.*
Dean looked up from cutting logs for the fire, a tear rolled down his face as he thought of her. Charlie was the little sister he never wanted, he loved her like family because thats practically what she was. Memories of her flooded his mind and as he wiped away the tears new ones just replaced them. He brought the logs over to the pit and started stacking them up.
Sam remembered looking at the lifeless body of Charlie Bradbury, his face swelled up with tears as he brought more logs over to Dean. He remembered Charlie larping as Queen of Moondoor, she looked so happy. Thinking of Charlie made him smile until he remembered looking at her in the bathtub; her blood was splattered everywhere all up on the walls, on the tub wall, and even pouring out of the tub. Sam watched as Dean stacked up all the logs then they both stood up and went to get her body. They had laid her back in the back of the impala and wrapped her body in white cloth. Sam grabbed her legs and Dean grabbed her shoulders, they carried her lifeless body over to the pile and gently set her down on top of it. Dean poured kerosene on top of her as Sam poured the salt, when they had finished they looked at the pile. "Charlie, oh God, Charlie," Sam said, "It shouldn't have ended like this for you, and I'm sorry. You were family and you deserved a long and happy life." Sam looked down and sighed as tears started to fall, "Charlie we love you," he said. Dean flicked his lighter and threw it into the pile and the whole thing ignited, "Charlie," Dean started, "I am so sorry that this happened to you, you shouldn't have had to die for me. You deserved so much more than this life, you should have been engaged to Scarlett Johansson watching your kids grow as you aged and most of all you should have been happy." They stood there as they watched the pile burn down to ashes, Dean's face turned from sadness to pure rage, "I'm going to find who ever did this and I am going to kill thier ass," he stated. And with that they got in the car and drove home.