⛧Chapter 1⛧

Misty'moon looked at the gray sky, it was the middle of winter by now, she sighed, flopping onto the rocky ground.

She had to keep her identity hidden, meaning, meeting secretly with her friend, specifically Golden'leaf, and her power was used up constantly due to her keeping this form.

"Hey-"

Mist was caught off guard. Her eyes widened, and she turned around after the words had been spoken, her wings dragging on the ground, which she just raised now.

"Yes?" She spoke, uncertain. The young dragons were a group of three.

Lemme guess, more questioners about the "prophet dragon"? Ughhh great-

"Um- I don't mean to be rude, but do you know any clues on the prophet dragon?"

Called it...

"Err- Yeah- The dragon has winged ears. That's all I know of them." She said flattly.

The red dragon purred. "Okie dokie! Thank you!"

"Not a problem!"

Just as she was about to turn, the white dragon spoke. "Also, your wings are pretty! The white color suits you!"

"Tha-" Mist froze. She turned her head back to the dragon.

"Lily? What are you talking about?! He's a red average feathered dragon!"

She stared at the drakaina they called 'Lily'.

"What do you mean??" She asked. "I see her clearly!!! She's a silver drakaina with white feathered wings and winged ears!!"

Everything fell silent.

The red drakon spoke first. "Winged ears.. Isn't that what they told us to find on a dragon?"

It was her time to flee, at last. "Uhm- I'm leaving!"

Awkwardly, she let the disguise shatter and little orbs of light fell from her. She opened her wings and flew off swiftly. Unlike other dragons, she was literally floofy, and she had winged ears and curved horns.

She glanced back for a moment, just to see the other dragons getting ready to fly, and sped up a bit, over the mountain, but she felt dizzy. Staring at the lake below.

I feel.. exhausted....

Mist desperately tried to not close her eyes. She looked at the sunset. Dragons swam below, and she finally saw an island.

I might make it! But quickly, that idea faded, and her consciousness slowly descended, as did she, and she fell into the black embrace, crashing straight into the water.

Did I.. make it there?