Part 3

I started getting my vision back after what felt like a second. I got up from the floor and saw that it was 11 in the morning .I was still confused because i didn't remember anything that happened last night. But that's when all my memories came back and I started crying because I know that this isn't healthy and I had to do something.

I got up and went to the bathroom and I saw that my shirt had a wet spot. So I lifted it up and I saw a lot of blood. I got the first aid kit under the sink, and cleaned the wound. Then I bandaged it up. After that I just got in the shower and then made some food  for when he came back home, then I got ready and left to go to work.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got to the cafe just in time to start my shift at one. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by my friend Emma. She saw me and I swear you could see her eyes light up and she put the biggest smile on her face. She ran up to me and gave me a bear hug. I hissed because she touched my cut.

She let go because she heard me and she asked  " Are you ok, did I hurt you? " I looked up at her and she looked worried. " No you didn't. I just bumped into the counter and I hit my elbow and it still hurts, " I said. She looked like she didn't believe me but she let it go, and we started working.

At around four I took my lunch break and I was headed to the bathroom when I bumped into a wall. But before I hit the ground the wall grew arms and lifted me up. That's when I looked up and saw that it wasn't a wall but instead a tall and cute guy but I don't think you can call him that because he didn't look like a guy he looked like a man.

That's when i realized that i had just been staring at him so i said " I'm Sorry for bumping into you sir " as soon as i said that all i got from him was a hum then he left me standing there stunned. After I got over that interaction I went into the bathroom, to change my bandages.
When I finished I washed my hands then went to open the door. But as soon as I did I was pushed back in.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note:
Word Count - 429
I am pretty sure that I am gonna start posting again maybe 2 or 3 a month because school does keep me busy but will try my best to make a steady publish time.
But thank you for reading this story.
(sorry for any miss spelled words, i will be fixing them later on)