Chapter 1

Once upon a time in a far away land there lived a donut the donut lived in a donut shop in a donut box with his two friends bob and mike. Bob mike and bobby had a plan there plan was to escape that place. So they thought of they eat a donut the owner of the store wold take them and throw them away but that didn't work. So they thought about a other plan. They put cockroaches in the donut box the owner threw the box away. Then bob mike and bobby landed in a trash can then a truck cam by they pick up the box they toss it in the back of the the truck. Then the truck hit a ditch the box got nock over it fell out of the truck the truck keep going. The lid of the box open bobby mike and bob got out and said where are we then bobby said where on New York. then bobby bob and mike met a guy named bill. Bobby mike and bob didn't know that bill was hungry?so bill let them into his kitchen then he got milk bobby ask what are we drinking bill said milk and mike said do u know what goes good with milk and bill said what mike said cookies. bill said do u know what else goes good with milk and bobby said what he said donut then bobby said that's funny cause we're donuts then he laughed then the donuts hop out side bill said come back hear the donuts said no. then the donut came across a rock he said hid behind me until he gone so bill right pass them the Bob bobby and mike introduced there self then they ask him whats his name he said I don't have a name then bobby said I call u rocky. Then Bob bobby and mike and rocky was all walking on the said of the road then they seen a dog the dog was chasing after them then mike trip over a rock then the dog ate him. So know it's just bobby bob and rocky. so bob and rocky went on there way cause bobby got eating.