Deadlights

Izzy couldn't believe his eyes, cause there it was, that fucking guy, alongside with Stede goddamn Bonnet... But the dead silence of the captain made him a little bit more confident, Izzy though for sure he was gonna run to his arms, And also did Stede.
Rowing for days in that miserable boat, he found Lucios unconscious in the water by a miracle, and he wanted to at least complain about it.

-I refuse to die without sketching you. -Lucious said looking around. -Where is my boyfriend? Where's everyone?

-Dead. In a island. -A moment of silence followed until the news was digested and the young man managed to react.

-Oh fuck. Stede...

-Go. -He didn't took his eyes of the charcoal makeup of his once sweet Ed.

-East. -The captain finally said. -We left them somewhere east... You two should go, they may be hungry.

-Not that is our problem. -Izzy pointed like someone would care about anything he says. Ever.

-I'll stay, you go. And come back soon, maybe we get something to eat. -Stede whispered to Lucious, using his hand to hide his speech. The boy went like the wind, not that Izzy wouldn't find time to complain, screaming at the border of the ship. -Ed... -One step closer.

-Blackbeard. -One step back. -You left before, you should left now.

-Not until we talk.

-He won't speak... -Izzy starded, but was abruptly stopped by Stede's sword.

-I've been wanted to do this for a really long time. Don't. Test me. Bitch.

-I don't wanna talk. -Edward said.

-Them let me do the talk, you just have to listen. -Once again, Izzy try to interrupt, but in an desperate act, Stede threw him overboard.

-Oh dear. -He looked for that woman voice.

-Margaret? What you doing here?

-I was kidnapped from my kidnappers.

-You Know her? -Frenchie asked, coming along with her, holding a cest of apples.

-Since she was a little kid. -Said smilling. -How is your father?

-He died.

-Oh.

-My mom killed him.

-Oh, good for her.

-But then i run away.

-And when were you kidnapped?

-My mother sent for me. They raided the ship I was on, so here i am. That was like, a week ago.

-Sorry you had to watch that... I'm in my "Embracing my rage" type of fase, you know? I've been choosing violence these days.

-I am so happy for you. -She said while the captain went away.

-Ed! -Stede followed him to his room... They room? Stedes room? So confusing.

-Don't call me that. -He said slamming the door, but the gentlemen forced his way in. -Leave me alone!

-No!

-Oh for fuck sakes!

-I am sorry! Ed! I really am. Can you please, please, let me explain?

-You left.

-I came back.

-So what? I should be thankful? I should open my arms to you like nothing happened?

-Isn't that exactly what i did? You left me too, remember?

-This is just revenge then?

-What? No!