An accident, World's merged..

A/N: I do not own Sonic Boom, it belongs to Sega.. and Mobile Suit Gundam Universal Century belongs to sunrise..

Chapter #1: An accident, World's merged..

In the Sonic Boom universe..

At doctor eggman's volcano layer coming up with a new plan.

Boom Eggman: I tried many different plans, but every single time to keep backfiring..

Boom Orbot: come on sir, you do actually have other plans in mind..

Boom Cubot: I agree, seeing that you do have many other plans to defeat Sonic and his friends..

Boom Eggman looked at Orbot and Cubot and looked down at the ground.

Boom Orbot: is something wrong boss..?

Boom Eggman: No problem, I don't really have any plans to defeat Sonic and his friends..

Boom Cubot: no.. no.. there's no way to be bosses to give up on plans to defeat Sonic.. you must think of some help to get from without outside of our dimension..

Boom Eggman looked directly at Cubot with surprise and shock for coming up with something like that.

Boom Eggman: Cubot!! you are a brilliant genius..!!

Boom Cubot: I am..?? What am I a genius for..??

Boom Orbot facepalmed at Cubot's stupidity to not even realize the idea he gave it to Eggman.

Boom Eggman: then again why not actually get help from Another Universe..

Boom Orbot: but wouldn't sending someone for another Universe to our universe would make the Multiverse unstable..?

Boom Eggman: Well that's the thing, yeah.. I'm going to need to use another device in order to stabilize it... no don't let us get ready to work on the project!!

A few seconds pass by for Eggman and the rest of his robots to work on the dimension portal.

Over the time they were able to have lunch break and then got back to work.

In our pass by and the dimension portal Device was completely 100% operational.

Boom Eggman: good now get ready to activate it!!

Boom Orbot: right away, boss!

Orbot activated the machine to press some buttons for the dimension Multiverse device activated.

Meanwhile at Tails' workshop.

Tails was fixing up the tornado, making it brand new with some few modifications.

However one of his devices went off of getting Tails' attention from working from his tornado airplane.

Tails looked at the readings and was shocked by the readings.

Boom Tails: oh my a Multiverse Dimension transport..!?

Tails looked directly at the ratings and he knew where it was coming from Eggman's volcano layer.

Boom Tails: I should have known Eggman was behind us... it seems I must assemble the rest of my team..

Tails called in Sonic and the rest of his crew about Eggman using some type of Multiverse Dimension transport.

Every single one of Sonic and his friends came to Tails workshop for Tails to explain everything.

Every single one of Sonic's friends were on the tornado flying towards eggman's lair.

Boom Sonic: so let me get this straight eggman's creating some type of Dimension Multiverse transporter right..?

Boom Amy: that certainly seems about right..

Boom Tails: that's right, we can't allow that same catastrophic event just like what happened before..

Boom Knuckles: well it seems for about to wreck Eggman stuff again..

Boom Sonic: that's right we're about to scramble his plans just like we always do!!

The tornado landed for Sonic and the rest to get in to eggman's lair.

Eggman noticed Sonic and the rest of his friends were in his lair, luckily fragment he was able to activate the defenses very quickly..

Eggman looked at the monitor trying to find which dimension he could find allies from.

Only for the door behind them to be breaking down to see Sonic and the rest of his gang looking at him with a smug and cocky grin.

Boom Eggman: Here we go again..

Boom Sonic: That's right and I'm always going to ruin your plans!!

Boom Eggman: are you sure about that..?

Boom Sonic: just watch me baldy mc nose hair!!

Sonic spin dashes directly towards the machine; however Tails notices that the machine itself is giving off uncontrollable energy.

Even Amy noticed that Sonic was about to do something far beyond reckless.

Amy and Tails tried to stop Sonic but it was too late, when Sonic spin dash hitting the machine causing a circuit overload even Eggman and his minions to panic.

Machine gave off a bright light in golfing not just his lair with Sonic and Eggman and his minions and his friends but the whole planet as well in golfing realizing that this accident led to the merging of Two Worlds becoming one.

To Be Continued....