Rising Gundam

Chapter #2: Rising Gundam...

Half a century has passed since humanity began expanding into outer space due to population pressure..

Enormous artificial cities orbiting near earth became new homes. places to raise children, live, and die....

It is January, of the year Universal Century 0079..

The space city farthest from earth, Side 3, calling itself the "Principality of Zeon," begins a war of independence..

The Earth Federation, however...

kept its space colonies in check through brute force. in fact, it's military might was 30 times that of Zeon. The Federation expected a resounding victory..

Using humanoid weapons called "mobile suit," and minovsky particles that disabled guided weapons' and radar, the Zeon forces overwhelmed the Federation in vision-based combat. 

This new Zeon technology was responsible for the destruction of three Federation space cities in just 40 hour..

The horrors of this wars were just beginning, however.. The Zeon forces turned to an even devastating tactic...

The colony drop...

this new tactic involved taking a colony from a destroyed space city, and dropping it onto Earth..

Many lives were lost as a result of the "Operation British" colony drop, a diabolical war crime...

In one month of fighting, the Principality and Federation had brought about the death of half the human population.

The war then entered a stalemate that lasted eight months...

The current year of the universal century where a Zeon ship sends two Zakus to go into Side 7.

However when the moment the two Zaku are about to enter Side 7 they saw bright flash of light thinking of it was nothing more, but an anomaly continued with the Operation V.

The Two Zakus entered the colony of side seven to begin operation v of the federations of new type of mobile suits.

The two zakus were on top of a cliff.

The pilots of the two zakus were known as Denim and Gene.

Denim: So, Gene.. any luck..?

Gene: Yes, Chief!!

Denim use the camera of the zaku to take a closer look to see parts of different mobile suits being ready to be loaded especially the RX-78-2.

Gene: this block contains the military facilities..

The camera of the zaku was a car making its way by a house and stopping.

Gene: everyone should be on duty, but only one car is out.. I don't see anyone..

The person was driving that car was Fraw Bow who was trying to get Amuro Ray.

Fraw Bow: Amuro! Amuro!!!

A green orb robot known as Haro.

Haro: Hello, Amuro! Hello, Amuro!!

Amuro: Haro... You're cheerful as ever..

Haro: Thank you! Amuro!!

Fraw Bow: I knew it! What are you still doing here? Didn't here the evacuation alarm?

Amuro: evacuation alarm? you mean that siren that was going off..?

Fraw Bow: are you saying you didn't hear the announcement..? A warship is about to dock, so we must have to evacuate..