"The begining" (the past how tony found yn) part 1

"Before I start off this book isn't accurate most likely at all".

18 years ago, Tony stark found a baby, he found the baby during his mission. He knew he couldn't just leave a innocent baby out in the cold. Definitely not in the middle of where a mission was being taken place.

After the mission was done, he decided to take the baby because the baby obviously didn't have any parents, even if the baby did. They were most likely dead. Because this baby "yn" was put in the cold alone in the middle of pretty much no where practically abandoned.

"Afterwards when Tony got back to the avengers tower"
Tony walked in when all the avengers were sitting around a table. "I found an abandoned baby. I'm keeping her". Tony made it clear that he was being serious.

"Sense in this story, tony and pepper cannot have children something happened with pepper, which she cannot have children". Which is why he decided maybe this could be a very good opportunity for him and pepper to finally have a child that they've wanted.

"Wow...okay Tony are you sure your up for this?..this is a huge commitment , also is very serious.." The avengers all said and agreed on.

" yes I know this is serious, it's a baby that we're talking about". Tony made this clear.

"If you think you're ready, and are up for this then go for it Tony...". The avengers responded to him.
"Im going to name her "yn". Tony told them.

Fast forward to now
Next part will be much longer lol.