2

TODOROKI NATSUO took Uchiha Itachi a person of enigma

TODOROKI NATSUO took Uchiha Itachi a person of enigma. He had a knack for reading people, it wasn't the best, but it was something he unconsciously developed because of his father.
He was popular. His looks played a major role for the ladies, he'll even shamelessly admit that he was attractive. On top of it, he was a top student.
Professors would give positive remarks on his works. Natsuo would go far as to say his life would be compared to an American movie with the typical popular male lead.

He knew little from him. Natsuo knows people who prefer to keep their life private. Yet, knew nothing from him. An acquaintance. That was the best he could describe their current relationship. They were close, but it was more of an arm-length distance. Yet, despite being well known at university, he looked like the loneliest person.
"Natsuo," He didn't hesitate to call him by his first name, when he asked him too, "You left this at the apartment." In his hand, a notebook that he needed for his upcoming class. "Thanks Itachi!" He could ignore it. It wasn't his place to say something. Natsuo just hoped he could break a bit of Itachi's shell, "Now I won't have to run back."
They could be friends one day.

    If there was anything that turned his focus away, it was heroes. There wasn't any hatred or dislike towards them, but he couldn't bear hearing someone talking about his father. Natsuo didn't outright say it, but people took notice of his reactions when he was mentioned. They assumed because they were talking about someone's dad right in front of them. Any questions directed towards him about it, he would just respond back with, "Sorry, but I prefer to keep things between my family and I." 
   There are arrogant people who ask either way. Natsuo cleared away from them.

    Something about Itachi clicked in Natsuo's mind when they first met. His mannerisms, the way he spoke, walked or even stood. Perfection. The word that could describe the feeling, but it felt off to put a label. A tap on his shoulder snapped him out from his trance.

"Natsuo," Itachi's face showed little emotion, but gestured at the clock. "Oh shoot." Natsuo grabbed his materials and shoved them in his bag. "Sorry, let's go."

   The two roomed in an apartment suite. They had for over two to three years now. Natsuo wouldn't put a label on their relationship, but he would like to think they were close friends. Sharing an apartment together didn't automatically set them up as friends, but the two had a few things in common and at the time, Natsuo had wanted some company (He felt lonely, screw him.).
He wasn't going to push someone to a friendship if they had no intention. So he never brought it up.

On the other hand, Itachi thought of him as a friend. He didn't verbalized it much. He forgets that many need confirmation about it.

What do think? Please leave any comments about mistakes or even suggestions! If you have a questions don't hesitate and ask, I will try to answer them in time. If there's any hateful comments please note that I will deleted it.

see you in the next chapter!