Chapter 17

Somi pov

i was about to enter jennie room when i saw lisa and jennie kissing each other i immediately run rose called me but di ako lumingon sana hindi totoo ang nakita ko please

"i hate youuu lisa bat mo ginawa sakin tooo"(i shouted)

"hon wait"(i heard lisa voice i was about to leave when she grabbed my head)

"no hon let me explain i don't jennie kiss me please trust me.... Hindi ko ginusto ko yun please hon"(she said cracked voice)

"no please don't leave hon"(she back hug me)

"I'm sorry lisa bitawan mo muna ako please"(i said agad naman ito bumitaw sa pag kayakap)

"somi naman oh please"(she said i saw her tears falling at her cheek)

"let's talk first follow me"(i walk and she followed me i signal her to sat down)

"about kanina"(i cut her words)

"you know iloveyouu so much lisayahh"(i cry in her chest and punch her)

"i-i did everything to make you happy, i-i sacrifice my everything just for you because i thought ur my happiness.. But not you give me so much pain.. its hurt you know i gave you my body but that's not enough, i trust you gain but you give me so much pain that i don't deserve, I'm tried for everything(uttering and shouting)

"I'm sorry please ayusin natin to"(she said she cried)

"I'm sorry lisa but this is the best for us letting go each other"(i said)

"no please somi forgive me please"(i smile at her with pain)

"go hon confess your feelings at jennie i made the right decision to make you happy i promise somi will be alright go to her"(i smile at her i saw how she gulp)

"i know you really love jennie sauna palang talo na ako, but i try diba pero it's okay, thankyouu for being my temporary home"(i said she hug me immediately)

"thankyouu somi thank you for everything thank you for make me happy iloveyouu for the last time thankyou for letting me go"(she said)

"mahal kita pero hindi iyon sapat para manatili ako"(i said i stand up and take a deep breath go)

"go puntahan muna si jennie I'll be alright"(i said and she smiled at me and mouthed me thankyou)

"hayyyy sakit mo saatay"(i shouted)