Chapter-4

Morning**
Today sidharth skipped his morning workout and is sleeping cuddling to his sweet and innocent wife.
It's 7:30 am sidharth woke up and see shehnaaz sleeping keeping her head on his chest with her mouth slightly open she is looking in very cute and adorable. Sidharth lightly peck her lips and get up from bed carefully so that her sleep don't get disturbed. He went to take bath amd after getting ready he removed shehnaaz clothes from closet amd arranged warm water in bathtub with her all bodywash, shampoo,etc products.

He came out and went towards bed sat near shehnaaz and started waking her up.

Sid: naaz get up baby (kissing her forehead).

Naaz: hmm

Sid: itni neend kaise ati h tumhe

Naaz: hmmm

Sid: what hmmm hmm laga rakha h get up

Naaz: nhi please sone do aaj toh Mujhe university bhi nhi jana h na ( and turned other side)

Sid: toh iska matlab ye nhi h ki tum pura din soyi rahogi utho! Maine bath tub ready kiya for u go and take bath me nashta banane jaa rha hu.

Naaz get in bed and sat while rubbing her eyes
She was having little body pain she told sidharth about it.

Sid: I know iske liye Maine warm water kiya h bath tub le u feel better with that come I drop u there

After dropping her washroom he went to make breakfast. He fruit salad and cheese sandwiches for shehnaaz and for himself oats .
Shehnaaz came towards dining table after getting ready and saw sidharth coming with breakfast.

Naaz: kya banaya h

Sid: oats

Naaz: ahannn kyu

Sid: mazak kar rha hu baby cheese sandwich h tumhare liye. (Kissing her cheek)

Naaz: Hayee!! Sachi thank u !! ( kissing his cheek) and started having her sandwiches happily.

Sid: Aaram se kha baby!

Naaz: hmm

Sid: ye fruit salad bhi khana. Chup chap kha nhi toh ye tere sandwiches bhi nhi khane dunga.

Naaz: ok

After finishing their breakfast they went to Their room sidharth told her to lay down on bed and remove her lowers. Shehnaaz looked shocked 😳

Naaz: k-kya ?

Sid: remove ur lowers so that I can apply ointment.

Naaz: me thik hu sidharth.

Sid: (glaring her) don't lie to me u know I hate lies aur chup chap yaha aao me ointment laga deta hu I know how sore u are.

Naaz: aap Mujhe Dede ointment me khud laga dungi.

Sid: naaz why are u arguing so much? I'm telling last time chup chap joh kehe rha hu karo(strictly)

Naaz quietly did what's been said he applied the ointment and covered her with quilt.

Sid: thodi der aise he rehne dena after few minutes wear ur lowers

Naaz: hmm

Sidharth hugged her and kissed her forehead and lips

Sid: I will try to come early in evening u take care of ur self agar ur still feeling pain then lunch k baad ye medicine maine table pe Rakhi h have it. Okay?

Naaz: ok(still hugging him)

Sid: chalo ab Mujhe jaldi se tumhari special cheek kiss dedo( naaz shyly kissed his cheek)

Naaz: bye

Sid: bye baby!(kissing her forehead once again and left for the hospital)

After few hours of taking rest sana was getting bored so she studied for sometime and then video called and talked to them, sidharth also called and asked if she is doing well.
Shehnaaz was thinking to a prank with but what she was confused and scared was of sidharth reaction.

_______________________

Please tell me what type of pranks u would like to see on sidharth.
I'm thinking about hickey prank.
Please vote and comment 😊.