Main Characters

Engfa Waraha as Celestine Vera Gonzales

Celestine is the CEO of her clothing company "CV" and a well-known public figure

Celestine is the CEO of her clothing company "CV" and a well-known public figure. The younger daughter of Leo and Laura Gonzales, they owns several businesses, one of that is The Gonzales Towers, the largest and most luxurious hotel, with five branches in Asia and five in America. Celestine is passionate when it comes to working and takes things seriously. Celestine is often unpredictable she didn’t let anyone control her, and what she believes is the only thing she will do and follow. She’s fierce and tough, but there’s one person who, when it comes to her, she softens. Besides her family, she has two trusted best friends, Georgina and Bliss.

Charlotte Austin as Olivia Gene Austin

Via is a well-known model and artist. She is a sweet, caring, compassionate, and clingy person. Many people admire Via because she has ethereal beauty and is sweet and lovable. She had everything; all of her fans, friends, and family were there. Her mother, Esther, is a veteran actress, and her father, William, is a senator. Her siblings are Steven, her older brother, and Xavier, her younger brother.