Chapter 1: A new friend

-3rd person P.O.V-

It was a foggy afternoon. Aiden was sitting on the grass at the park watching kids play in the playground. His eye caught a slender black cat with emerald eyes. The cat came next to him. ''Whatcha doing, kitty?'' He asked looking at the cat. The cat frowned, soon it left and wet behind a pole.

Instead of a cat coming out. A girl did, she had long black hair, emerald eyes, and a black dress. Aiden raised a eyebrow. He looked around for the cat but its as if it just disappeared. The girl was still there looking at Aiden.

She smiled and ran away. Suddenly the cat came back from the same direction the girl ran to and sat in front of Aiden. ''Who was that girl...'' He daydreamed and looked at the cat.

''Maybe I'll take you home..'' He picked up the cat and read the cats collar. ''Moon. Thats a nice name.'' He smiled ad walked to the vet. 

''I just need to check you up'' He said while holding the cat also while going to the vet. Soon they arrived at the doorsteps of the vet. Moon's fur shivered in disgust. She never liked the vet. ''Aw. Come on don't be a scaredy-cat.'' Aiden teased Moon and entered the building.

Aiden went to the receptionist. He talked with her and sat down waiting for their turn. A couple of minuted passed and Moon was bored, already. Aiden opened up his phone to see a few new messages from his roommate; Nathan.

 Aiden opened up his phone to see a few new messages from his roommate; Nathan

Aiden replied to him: The vet. Aiden sighed feeling frustrated about the cat. He closed his phone and looked at the cat. ''Aiden Perez? Your appointment for your... cat'' The veteran gestured for him to come. Aiden held up Moon and followed him in. ''Ok so just a simple check-up?'' The veteran asked raising a eyebrow at me. Aiden nodded quickly.

{20 minutes later}

Aiden finally finished with the check-up and headed home with Moon. It sure was a great day for him. On the way home he couldn't stop blabbing everything about his day which annoyed Moon a bit.

Hey guys! sorry for the short chapter its all I could write.

I'll try writing more longer chapters!

Have a great day ya'll!

Sincerely

Amy-The-elf