Chapter 14: The Battle for Peace part 1

Greely remembered the warning. Someone who was more dangerous than the phantoms. What could be more dangerous than those creatures? A name which stared with the acronym'Shade'...

"I'm just telling you, guys, it might be a trap..." he warned, cautiously. 

"Well, can we at least poke our heads in?" asked Nyah, already putting a paw in. "We'll be extra careful!"

"Fine, since you guys are dying to know what's on the other side..." sighed Greely.

So they went in. On the other side, there was nothing but flat land with a few rocks there, like a battlefield... hmmm... battlefield? Thought Greely.

"Oh, no... it was a trap! We don't have an army to fight!" cried Greely.

"Oh, calm down, smartypants. We don't know if it's a trap yet. Besides, we might find the relic over here." said Azirah.

"Uh, okay, speaking of the relic..." continued Greely.

"What is it? Did you find it?" asked Nyah, impatiently.

"Oh, no, nothing..." he replied.

Just at that moment, he heard marching from not too many paces of there. He realized that behind them was the sky army!

"Stardust! You came back!" cried Nyah.

"Yup, i'm back, and i brought a certain number for the battle. The phantoms will be arriving, but we've got time." said Stardust. "You think you guys were alone on this? Well, you're wrong!"

"Thank you, Star." said Greely, relieved and in a soft voice.

"You thought i just would give up on you? I'm the queen, baby! Queen Stardust, at your service!" she responded.

They were all so glad they all hugged her as tight as they could. Even Azirah did so!

But a few minutes passed, they were all ready and wearing armor and weapons all pretected when they heard the phantoms arrive! But with them came an army of armor, with nobody wearing it! It seemed the Phantom King had more armies than expected. With those there were demon dogs, too!

They  had the feeling this wasn't going to be easy. All exept Greely. He had the feather, and that meant he had great power!

"FIGHT STARTS IN THREE... ELEVEN... MONDAY!!" cried the Phantom King.

The battle had begun! Everyone was fighting as hard as they could, some of them handling it, some of them in real danger.

Nyah was wrestling a phantom, Azirah was aiming at a demon dog, Stardust was throwing boomseeds from above and Cocatrix was in a sword fight with some empty armor. As for Greely?

He didn't know who or what to fight, until the phantom made sign of him to come fight him!