70.

Some people said you look weird and funny. We (2NE1) replied "Why not?"

A/N: Happy 6 years anniversary to my queens; 2NE1! :') Time flies fast, right? Till now, I still remember how I joined the fandom (Blackjack). I was watching 2NE1's I Don't Care MV. While watching, I find the song is really inspiring and amazing! ;~; my fangirl's feels. Dayum. Anyway, Park bom eonni, we blackjacks miss you a lot. We got your back ya?

CL (Lee Chae Rin) ♡

Thank you CL, for being an awesome leader of 2NE1. A fierce and charismatic leader is a huge rilakkuma lover! I still remember while watching 2NE1 TV. Minzy went for a stroll in Japan, she bought you rilakkuma socks, you were like "daebak!!" How cute can you be? ;-) I love the way you are, CL. You are getting prettier each day, Chae.

Bom (Park Bom) ♡

Eonni, thank you for your amazing vocal. I still remember you said before you cried (with Dara) while filming "Missing You" MV, because of the lyrics right? Uljimayo eonni. :') Don't Cry, your solo song, do you remember your single swept all the Korean music chart, ranking #1 on real time music charts, as well as daily and weekly ranks? You cried while thanking Teddy oppa, I am proud of you!! :') Hope to see you soon okay?

Dara (Sandara Park) ♡

"PR Manager" of 2NE1! The lady who always update fans (blackjacks) about 2NE1's news at instagram, twitter, weibo and me2day (which you hardly use now, I supposed..?) Thank you for your updating, and your sweet vocal! A shy and bubbly person like you, are a wow~ keke. I hope your drama will be a big success for you eonni!! Actress Park. (keke) And eonni! You aren't afraid of cats anymore right? Seeing your instagram, taking photo with Dadoong! That's good hehe. Stay healthy eonni!

Minzy (Gong Minzy) ♡

Minzy!! The cutest maknae in 2NE1! A innocent girl turns into a mature lady! Loving your dance performance, and your vocal improve a lot Minzy! I love your vocal so much. You once said before at 2NE1 TV: "I hope this song will inspire action towards your goals." Minzy, all of 2NE1's songs always inspire us (blackjacks)! Thank you for this. You're a loving girl, you know? /wink

Lastly, I hope CL will successfully debut in US! And also, heard from YG saying after CL's debut in US, he plans to have 2NE1's comeback soon!! /cheers/ Stay healthy, pretty, and loving girls! I love you four, OT4 as always! x #Happy6th2NE1 ♡